Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 13 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:54 pm

"Then i guess you will have to teach me..." I sighed with a chuckle as i poked her shoulder
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 13 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:15 am

"Oh, come on! Teach you? You took me to an arcade that one time, remember? We only played one game because I was trying to get a perfect score! If I were to go in like a kid, I would've tried everything. I think that's the key here: try everything," I said, clearly deep in thought.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:08 am

"Perhaps..." I said simply, pushing the button to open the elevators as we reached the end of the hallway.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:48 pm

"You don't like that idea?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:41 am

"I barely learned what an arcade is from a google search for idea's we could do... Even if i wanted to try everything, i wouldnt know where to begin... Hell, i didnt even know about cartoons until 2 years ago..." I sighed, obviously embaressed on that fact
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:55 am

"Wow. You were... incredibly sheltered..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:47 pm

"All rich children in or near my position are. If it does not contribute to making the perfect heir to the family, it isn't allowed. We are privately schooled from the day we can talk, till we graduate at the same time the middle school kids do. Then, we are sent to the academy, over the summer, to prepare for highschool and how to behave in social interactions, as we have had little to no experience in social situations. Hell, if i hadn't threatened my father with what i did, i doubt id be allowed to see you again after that whole incident..." I said simply, the elevator arriving at the ground floor.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:20 am

"Tch. Absolutely no sense of balance, huh?" I said, stepping out if the elevator. "Well, to be honest, it's not like I do much, either, I spend a lot of time doing sports stuff." I spun around to look at him ."Welp, as long were alive, I can show you some stuff I consider fun."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:54 am

"Oh, it will be fun to watch me fail horribly at each and every activity..." Came my immediate reply, a soft smile on my face as i watched her. Smoothly stepping out of the elevator, i held out an arm for her "If you would. Wouldnt want you to get lost here, would we? Ill show you around the city, let you have some fun... I get a kick out of watching your reactions to be honest..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:05 am

For a brief second I imagined a montage of him failing every sport presented to him with flying colors. He couldn't be that bad, he mastered the arcade machine somehow. I went over to him and took the offered arm raising a brow to his comment. "Well, I guess it's like how it's interesting to me when I feel your emotions. Similar kick maybe."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:49 am

"So you get a kick out of me getting a kick about you having fun... Weird huh?" I said with a chuckle, walking outside after grabbing a hospital mask from a dispenser near the door for each of us "The polution here is bad at times, so if it gets to you, put this on..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:09 am

"Everyone gets a kick, joy for all," I said, rotating my hands as if they were spinners, though not pulling away. I stopped when he handed me the mask. "I thought they had somethjng for that?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:40 pm

"They do, but between area's it can get bad. As such, I would rather keep you in good health... We both know how irritable you would be in a hospital that I would pay for if you got ill..." I smiled teasingly, depositing my mask in my pocket.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:24 am

I opened my mouth, then closed it again, my face settling with an expression of mock annoyance. He had a point, I would be bothered if I ruined things by ending up in a hospital. "Thanks then," I grumbled, looking at the mask. "I wonder why the technology hasn't been fully implemented here..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:50 am

"Because its still new and costs a lot to be sent here... That's what this deal is meant to do, ease the access of technology between countries..." Came my reply with a small smile "I ment the fact that you wouldn't like me spending vast amounts of money on you... But to be fair, i'm sure dealing with all the emotions inside of a hospital wouldn't be very comfortable... Id more than likely have my family physician take a look at you..." I chuckled, stepping outside into the cooler night. "What would you like to take a look at first? i know you mentioned dresses..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:19 pm

For some reason, dealing with other people in a hospital had slipped my mind. Yeah, that would suck. But having a private doctor check up on me also made me uncomfortable for some reason. He shook me out of my thoughts when he asked where to first. Crap. "I, uh, wouldn't actually know where to start. I don't really know brands...or dress types. I'm kinda like 'oh that looks nice' then snatch it. If anything we'd wander around for a while, almost aimlessly..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:24 pm

"Come with me then... We will go to a large store full of them and you can wander the halls and find things you want to try on. I can either stay up front with the other men, or if you so desire you can drag me through to the viewing area and you can have me give my opinion on them." Came my reply, tugging her arm softly as we merged seamlessly with the crowd
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:40 am

I didn't want to go alone. It wasn't like I hadn't shopped alone before, but I was in a different country. But I didn't want to feel him going from boredom to trying to make the best of the situation. Which involved me going into shopping mode, which, due to being used to shopping alone, meant a lot of focused, quiet shopping. And maybe unintentionally ignoring him. "I...can go alone."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:37 am

"... Its fine if you ignore me if thats what your thinking... If anything, it gives me time to play around on the internet whilst you shop... You are rather easy to read sometimes... " Came my amused reply, but i removed my arm from hers "But again, if thats what you want, That is fine... Just let me know if you change your mind, ill make sure i keep an eye on you if i can if you want me to stay here..." I smiled honestly, chuckling a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:54 am

"Well that doesn't help me make up my mind at all~ We can't BOTH be all Willy nilly about what to do, be firm about SOMETHING." I grabbed his wrist, my expression serious. "We're going together. No other suggestions."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:27 pm

"O-okay..." Came my slightly shocked reply, the husbands and boyfreinds laughing at my expression as i was dragged further into the store. Unsure of what to say at this point, I sighed "Sorry, i'm just trying not to be pushy. Respecting boundries and all that."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:16 pm

I huffed, "You know exactly what boundaries I want respected. Everything else is an excuse due to indecisiveness."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:43 am

"Well, I haven't exactly gone cloths shopping with a female before... How the hell am i supposed to know if she wants the guy to tag along?" Came my reply, still in a slight sense of shock from her holding my wrist and taking the initiative. I kind of liked it. With a small smile, i nodded in agreement "Well, parts of it are... But keep in mind, i do not have the social experience that most people do... even amongst my own kind i am a bit sheltered..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:27 pm

I sighed, stopping abruptly. "Sorry. I kinda forget you didn't get out much. And I've never gone shopping with... a guy. I didnt think it be so different from shopping on my own. Well, I still don't, but I guess I'll figure out in a moment." I decided not to bring up his enjoyment to me taking the lead- mostly because for all I knew he just liked being lead around.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:35 am

Unsure of what to say, I sighed with a chuckle. "It is fine. If we are gonna be friends, things are gonna be weird till we get to know each other better..." i said honestly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next