Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 14 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:56 am

" You got a point there. Well, time to make it less wierd, I guess," I said, though my mind pulled a blank as to what less wierd was at the moment.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 14 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:15 am

"What colors are your favorite? I could help you look for interesting designs if you'd like!" I smiled eagerly, happy that she was willing to let me be a friend at least.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:36 am

"My favorite? I like neons, so anything neon, guess," I answered quickly, rolling my eyes in thought, as if I were trying to find my thoughts in the air. "What styles do they have here?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:52 am

"Well, besides those hideous outrageously large dresses, they have most styles, here, if not, then there is a shop across the street that has more last i checked..." Came my responce, my sentance drifting off as i scanned the isles for anything bright colored.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:26 pm

"...I do wonder why they have these... people still buy them?" I asked, tugging at one of the dresses in question.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:20 am

"That style is popular with the lower income districts. Middle class women like them because they look exotic compared to the usual fashion they wear there. That or for costumes." Came my reply after taking a moment to look at the dress
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:38 pm

"what's the usual fashion then?" I asked , curious.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:31 am

"Well, usually something along the lines of these dresses, or the typical asian style dresses..." I said after a moment of thought, pulling two off of the rack near me as an example.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:04 am

"Hm. It be fun to get something that's not the norm back at home. That's not too exaggerated, of course."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:31 am

"Go with the asian style dress then. I would say that either a green, blue or red would fit any possible hair ornaments." I said simply, holding the indicated dress a bit higher than the other, but keeping the other one out just in case
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:02 am

"Why do items appear in those three colors..." I muttered mostly to myself, before saying, "let's go with red then. What accessories are we talking here?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:50 am

"Well, Color wise they would compliment your eyes and hair, but they come in various other colors. Accessories would be done mostly with hair, and with small bracelets"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:21 am

I nodded, taking the information in. "Well, better try it on and see if it suits me~"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Handing her the red dress, i set the other two back on the rack and lead her to the changing rooms i had spotted on our way in, taking a seat outside, i pulled out my phone and smiled "Let me know if you want my opinion...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:20 am

"Okay doke~" I said, slipping into the room. I hopped out several minutes later, twirling, "tada!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:19 am

Visibly stunned, I attempted to speak proper words, but could only nod as a response to keep anything weird from coming out of it. after taking a moment to pull myself back togeather, i smile and nodded "Y-you look great!"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:45 am

I laughed. Those words would have caused many a smile to falter, but I knew that was all he could say, since I felt him holding back a lot, so it sufficed. " 'magine how i'd look with the accessories, u can't wait to show a pic to my dad~"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:25 pm

"S-so, is that the one you want?" I managed to spit out, having torn my gaze away from her for a moment in order to hide my red face. '~Even her laugh is cute... Lord, this is so unfair...~' I sighed mentally, a weak chuckle of amusement escaping my lips. "Ya know, That dress really does compliment both your eyes and your hair color..." I said, speaking up with a hesitant glance every now and then in her direction, doing my best to not stare.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:13 am

He was about as discreet as an air conditioner falling onto a car. I felt bad, but I didn't want to take a step in that direction after I had already made up my mind. I lowered my gaze to my outfit. "I guess so." I dipped my head into the dressing room to look at the mirror when he mentioned how well it all went together. "Ah, so it does~" I grinned, before sliding back into the dressing room. "Well, gotta take it off before I buy it..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Holding my tongue, I sighed, waiting with a slightly tensed posture. Glancing down at my watch, i attempted to relax, berating myself for my actions for a moment before stopping and calming down to avoid giving anything away
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:54 pm

I walked back out, the outfit carefully draped over my arm. I pretended to not noticed how physically tense he was- I didn't even need to sense him, even though it was starting to get a little overwhelming. Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea."Uh, well, I guess this is good, for now. It was nice to walk around a bit. Do you wanna go check out other random stuff or...?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:41 am

"Up to you. However... Quick question... Is... Is there a way, some little behavior i can do that would distract me or calm me down quickly? ive looked into meditation, but that doesn't really work for out and about days...." I asked, having noted something ive seen in the past. "Your face gets this look on it, around your eyes, when things get intense or start to overwhelm you... Now that im kind of calm, i can actually notice it..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Oh. I guess he was getting to me to the point it showed. I thought for a moment. "Hmm...maybe physical puzzles, like a rubix cube or the little pieces of metal you have to separate? Fidgeting with that kind of stuff usually helps, at least, in my case, when I have them on me..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:48 am

"Ill have to see if they have a shop nearby that has one...." I responded quietly, sighing a bit "Sorry. I am kinda grasping at straw's here. I was running under the assumption my emotions were bugging you... And from that, i can usually guess what your thinking, with the mind games im usually playing..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:23 pm

"it's alright, emotions are pretty complicated. They're not gonna bug me, don't worry about it," I said, waiving off the concern.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next