Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 15 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:55 am

"That isnt true and you know it. I would rather not be a contributing factor... Now that i know of it, i am going to do my damndest to try and make it less intense..." I said simply, and sighed with a weak smile "As you say, Emotions are complicated. I am still fairly new to exploring them myself."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 15 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:12 am

I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "Unless you have utter control over your subconscious, you're not gonna have any luck attempting to suppress emotion. Don't worry about it, if I didn't want to deal with this I would never leave my room."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:51 am

"Doesnt mean i wont try..." I said with a grunt. "Any other items you want to grab?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:49 am

' Yeah, but... That wouldn't seem prudent...' I shook my head, "This is fine, maybe after we leave this in the room we can go look at other things. Or just stay in the rooms. Either or."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:24 am

"Well, we could always go to the small festivals im sure they have somewhere nearby?" I said, bringing up an option that she might enjoy
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:29 am

"Wait they have festivals now?" I asked, prudency damned at this point. "I want to see~"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:46 am

"There is always a festival of some sort here. The people here need something to be excited for so they throw little parties and festivals to do so." I said, glad i had captured he attention with something
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:18 am

"so whatre they celebrating at the momes?" I asked, genuinely curious.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:15 pm

"Remember that deal im here to help with? The general public was informed, and while its not official yet, they are rather excited to have the pollution in the air cleaned up here..." I said, walking us to the register
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:09 pm

"Oh, that.... Actually makes it a little sad, for that to be a reason for celebration..." I said, my smile faltering slightly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:54 am

"They celebrate alot here, for many different reasons, some of them are ones you wouldn't want to hear about." I said simply, handing over the money for her dress to the cashier
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:23 am

"Ah, well... I guess there's no need to be a downer on a party, even if the reasons are.. not entirely pleasant," I said, as I watched him pay for the dress. "It's a rather strange notion, at least for me. Then again, people celebrate thanksgiving, and that's about a bunch of shuffled off Europeans having dinner with the few natives that assimilated enough that they felt comfortable around them."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:37 am

"Or Christmas, the celebration of some random guys birthday..." I said, nodding as i held onto the bag, unsure if she wanted to hold it or not
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:39 am

"It wasn't even his birthday, it used to be a Roman holiday they used to assimilate pagans into Christianity by claiming it was a birthday even though said guy never said to celebrate his birthday, and birthdays themselves have solely pagan origins, which is a major no-no for anyone who claims to be by the book and I have researched far too much into this and have ranted too long I'm very sorry. Um. Its just... The origins annoy me. Me and my dad pretty much celebrate the holidays because stuff is on sale. 'specially alcohol." I figeted with my own outfit, embarrassed at my rant. I usually tried to avoid that since people would often roll their eyes, saying things like 'look who suddenly went holy' and crap like that. But lies were the bane of empaths. The discovery of all holidays being based on lies was not a fun one. It was a tradition to bestow upon the young ones this knowledge. Or maybe it was just a whole 'dragging you down the dark hole of truth with me' deal. Id never know.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:36 am

"Hey. Lord knows you dont protest enough, if anything, you should do that more often. Its kinda fun to watch you get worked up and excited over something..." I said with a simple smile, having stopped to let her vent a little bit. "Despite that little burst of knowledge that i actually did not know, You should know me well enough to know that i wouldnt have been irritated at said rant, rather excited by it."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:21 pm

"Yeah, it's a.... A bit of an old reflex. Most people don't like me going off on holidays..." I said, though I was relieved that it didn't bother him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:05 pm

"Most people dont know your an empath, and most people would think your either crazy or a weirdo. I think your a weirdo, but in a good way..." I smiled in response, looking down the street with a curious eye
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:12 am

"Well you're a weirdo too. If you think about it too hard, everyone is a weirdo," I said, following his shift of attention.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:57 pm

"But that means no one is normal, and without that, there is no such thing as weird..." I teased, smiling asi began walking again, watching as a little girl tottered after her father, who was facing her and croughed, backing up slowly to make her walk longer
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:11 am

(croughed?? Crouched? Coughed? Which is it I don't knooooooooooooo)
"Ugh, not paradoxical philosophies, those give me a headache if I think about them too long," I complained. Yes, I could go on and on about all the pagan rituals mixed into holidays, but absurd paradoxes such as everyone is weird but actually no frustrated me.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:42 am

(Sorry, was pretty tired that day, was supposed to be crouched. as in, lower to the ground but still on feet.)

"Sorry. You have to realise that for most of the time, all i have to occupy my time are intellectual pursuits..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:55 am

(I know what both words mean *pout* I just couldn't figure which it was because I, very often, check at ungodly hours. I need to sleep at a more proper hour. We really need to avoid posting when were tired. Sometimes I forget where I'm going with an idea...)

"...Tell me that you haven't spent a good potion of time allotted for intellectual pursuits on the notion of 'everyone's normal yet strange yet neither'," I said, running my hand through my hair, yet clearly amused by the thought.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:07 am

"No, I have had more of the thought process of different languages and cultures, and how they differ from american." I responded with a laugh, a content smile on my face.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:54 am

"Oh god, I can't even begin to imagine the cultural differences. That must be freaking.... A mess," I said, wondering if that also meant he was a polyglot, which would arguably make life easier.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:36 pm

"It is, but at the same time it is much easier in doing buisness if you understand their backround, culture, and being able to speak there language. Chinese for example, is more angular in script, but easier to speak quickly. Japanese is more cursive in nature, but takes alot of time to be able to speak it fast. Portuguese is interesting, Spanish is weird, but im still learning that one, and then there are the lesser known or studied, such as Korean, which changes depending on weather your in the north or the south." I said, obviously excited on the topic. "Studying other cultures is one of my guilty things, i wasn't allowed to do much, so i would day dream that i was a child in some other country..." I chuckled. "Also, did you know that Americans still have the original british accent, and that the Europeans have a altered version of it that is considered wrong? That's why most historians say that Shakespear sounds better when spoken by an american!"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next