Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 29 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:03 am

"Well, I was more indecisive. It was more like i was indifferent to everything." He replied quickly, doing his best to make sure his intent was well understood as they began nearing the bottom floor. "But then You happened."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 29 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:28 am

"...Until I happened to nearly freeze to death in a snowstorm in front of your apartment?" I simpered.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:02 am

"No!" he said a little forcefully before exhaling deeply in thought, pinching his nose in irritation. "it was two weeks into the school year. I had said something as I passed by you, and it pissed you off. You were rather aggressive, and it made me pull my head out of my ass and think..." He said quietly, frowning. "I took a step back and realized that I wasn't happy. And you seemed to be... I watched and listened, enquired. It took a decent time for me to realize my feelings for you, and that is when I stopped bullying you... I did my best to repent by keeping the others away at my own expense... "

He sighed quietly, taking a deep breath to calm the sudden flare or anger and looked at her for a moment before turning away with a red face again. " Truth be told I was actually outside for a rather different reason, but I put my plans on hold to make sure you were alright. I am not proud of who I was... But I know I would have still done the right thing back then... Just would have been more standoff ish about it... " He stated, clearly having a tough time explaining it to her as he shifted to the side, frowning.

"it still makes me upset to think back on the crap I did to you and others. I didn't know any better. With my life all I get to be is a puppet, and before you appeared I hadn't realized it... Now I do and... I am still trying to make it up to you... Fixing your house. Trips. Money. I am doing all I can..." He said, a grumble escaping him. "I know what I did can't be taken back. And I get it that you don't trust me as far as you could throw me. But I am trying to change..." He sighed tiredly, looking up with an exhausted expression.

"I'm like a toddler stuck into a class of high schoolers when it comes to emotional development and understanding people outside my class. I keep getting told I am not good enough, I need to improve... I can only learn so fast..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 am

I flinched at his sudden response.

I... I had only meant that to be a joke, but he seemed to take it more seriously than I did, his emotions bristling before attempting to smoothen out.

I couldn't really remember what it was that had been said then, or when it was triggered.

I remembered thinking how everyone seemed to exist in their own little emotional boxes, closed off to those like me, binding like molecules when it came to reminding us of 'our place'. I wasn't the only scholarship student there after all.

Granted I was going to that school for a reason, and there were no real rules against me getting what I needed to continue forward. I had wondered why he had changed slightly to a still somewhat cold and stiff ass that neatly stuck with the crowd to just...cold and stiff that seemed ro float freely. And wonky drugged at times.

Man I hated how those felt.

I sighed. "You really aren't doing too bad, you're actually making an effort, a solid effort at that. Besides, I can help in the emotion department as best I can. You... I appreciate everything you've done for me, but if you keep this up, I'll end up being indebted to you, so don't feel obligated to do so much. Think of it like a business partnership where you don't have to trade off a large amount of assets in order to reap the reward. Thanks for what you've done, is my point."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:45 am

"... Sorry... It's just...your not the only one to make that connection and my father had choice words to say about you... Still does..." He sighed, deciding to hold back the true reason he had been outside. "Thank you... Means a lot to hear you say that... But still doesn't change the fact that I messed up. But I doubt you could be indebted to me, you've done far more than you seem to realize." He said quietly, sighing gently once more, his emotions somewhat stabilizing
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 am

I nodded as I acknowledged his words, before a small bit sank in. "...When you say choice words, does that mean he doesn't like me? I mean, that wouldn't surprise me, but now I'm curious."
(Even more curious about the snow thong but I missed that chance. Soooo saaaad~)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:33 pm

(idk about snow thongs, but snow things, he was debating on suicide.)

"No, he doesnt like you, he called you a filthy commoner, a peasant beggar, and a few others that no woman of your stature deserves to be called. needless to say, i was.... upset." he sighed as the elevator finally came to a stop.

(sorry, holidays have been hellish in mall for me, just because of all the drama, i totally forgot about this!)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:37 am

(O DEAR GOD I JUST NOTICED THE TYPO I'M SO SORRY IT'S TOO LATE I CAN'T TAKE IT BACK *screams into void*)

"Well that's mean... I had to study really hard to pass that exam to get into the school... and i have to cover the uniform expense... and I shower every day... and I don't beg for money... and I was a little kid, I know how to stay clean in a nice dress now..." I muttered, my voice quieting to a whisper as my mumblings devolved from importance, pressing my index fingers together to form two thirds of a triangle. "But if we haven't had a chance to sit down and have a conversation there's no way to make solid deductions of personality. I mean, deep down he might not be... um..."

What was synonymous to asshat?

(I understand. I don't really celebrate but I work at a post office in the background, not handling mail, but I saw there was a ton of mail. Poor mailmen had to pull over 12 hour shifts to get everything delivered, and they don't get paid for going over that [penalty pay] because they specifically wrote in a rule that during the holidays you don't get paid penalty time. Shocker. Tldr don't worry I totally get it.)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:30 am

"Let me beat you to the punch there. Whatever kind thing you were going to say, do a complete 180 and think again. The man practically had you kidnapped. He is an old man, stuck in his old ways and refusing to learn.... I dont want you within twenty paces of him, let alone across a table for a conversation where he will only insult you." He responded with a deadpan expression, shaking his head. "But if you really want to.... I suppose i could attempt to force him into a meeting..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:37 am

"Um... well I'm not exactly in a rush to sit down and chat, haha, that be like running into a burning house, super overwhelming and might possibly kill me. A little. Inside. But if it happens, it'll happen. Meeting him properly, not me dying inside."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:00 am

"No, Your right, there would certainly be the risk... You think im unbearable when not mildly medicated, or contained? That man would probably make you so red with rage id have to pay someone to invent a new color. The way you feel about me when i medicate, take that, multiply it, and youll have the feelings i hold for that idiot woman upstairs the whole time ive known her." He nodded quietly, gently taking her wrist and guiding her down some back alleyway and pathways towards their destination.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:41 am

"Oh, that's sounds... sickening, actually. I can't tell if you're trying to deter me from ever talking to him or if he's really gotten that much worse. Especially since it's taken a toll on you regardless of the situation. For most people you've been around, actually, with maybe a handful of exceptions..." I frowned.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:53 am

"If i had my way you wouldnt even know of his existence, but if you asked id be hard pressed to refuse what you asked of me..." The boy responded honestly with a deep sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose again with his free hand.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:01 am

"...I'll stop talking about it, at least for now, since it's not why we're out here for, but I mean, if I'm your...pseudo business partner friend creature, it'll be inevitable at some point. Alright now I'll drop it. Are we safe here?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:46 am

"Yes, the best place to hide is in a crowd, in plain sight. Even if youre seen, all you have to do is duck and zig zag, and pop up in a different area." He responded quietly, just loud enough for her to hear without straining her ears.

(I got a new job.... Hence why i kinda dropped off the earth, been so busy learning totally blank about RP)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:36 am

(Hahaha, that's ok, I've hardly had a chance for the rp as well. What's the new job?)

"Well, lucky me, I'm not super tall, so I don't even need to duck, ha~"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:28 pm

(insurance Data Entry in essence. Its actually more enjoyable than i thought. the days pass quickly enough, though i have really missed roleplaying XD. I really miss Royal Guard too XD)
"Wish that was the case for me. You can blend in, but i stick out as a foreigner." He said, chuckling mildly at her statement
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:48 pm

"More like you stick out because you're really tall. I still have red hair, remember?" I said, poking at his rib.

(What is data entry exactly? When I used to be trying to get a tech related job, that kept popping up. Is that a lot of spreadsheets or is it something else?)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:30 pm

(long time no see! Data entry is basically where they supply a document, and depending on the job location, you enter it into a spreadsheet. Mine is a web site.)

"it's actually not that uncommon here. The local women dye their hair as it is an exotic thing." He responded with a laugh, rubbing his side.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:16 pm

(So basically it's like being paid to digitally organize homework. That's pretty straight forward. Sorry about basically falling off the side of the earth.)

"Eh, I guess you're right, " I said, bringing a small section of hair over my shoulder, semi self consciously tugging at it.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:23 pm

"They don't pull it off as well as you do." He stated honestly, sighing as he approached a simple looking sho. "Here we are. Just as when I saw it last."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:37 pm

I smiled, slightly embarrased, before turning my attention to the place. "What's this place again?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:47 pm

"It's a Little Cafe. They have a few American breakfast dishes. Figured you'd enjoy it some." He yawned, gently opening the door and holding it for her.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:48 am

I gingerly skipped inside, before turning to look up at him. "Hm.... what if I'm feeling a little more daring? What would you suggest?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:09 pm

"Well, they do have what some may consider a desert. In short, its like a pancake that was filled with a certain desert, like cream, and you eat it similar to dumplings. Personally though, I recommend the apple dumplings and rice." He smiled, amused by her comment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next