Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 28 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:19 am

After showering and putting on an oversized t gray shirt that read in minty text "Bite me" and black leggings, knocking on the door as I continued to towel dry my hair. "Your turn~"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 28 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:16 am

"...." Taking a minute to read the shirt, he responded by raising an eyebrow before walking past. "That shirt is interesting. Suits you." He yawned, before diving into the bathroom.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:23 am

I laughed, saying after he closed the door, mostly to myself, "that's why I bought it silly," before throwing the towel onto the bead and began dutch braiding my hair, humming to myself. Once I finished that I pulled out a book I was using for a report. I had read it multiple times before but I loved the story, besides it wasn't like the teacher knew that bit, so... read the shirt.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:34 am

A little while after he had went in, he emerged and sighed, tightening the tie on his neck with obvious ease. "I wish I could go about wearing casual stuff like that in public... Must say, I am rather jealous."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:57 am

I looked up from the book, concern creasing my brow. "Oh... is this too casual? I thought... since you said today was an off day..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:38 am

"No, you are absolutely fine!" I responded quickly, shaking my head as i looked over at her. "It's just that, given what i am, and WHERE i am, i need to dress appropriately and keep up appearances. A shirt and Tie like this are about as casual as i can go when im not at home..." I responded with a sigh, obvious irritation bleeding through, manageable at this point however. "Some days i wish I wasn't who I am, or wasn't born into this family."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:12 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to agitate you, I should've figured that was the case, given the context. This is still very new to me," I said, moving the book to the nightstand, sighing. "I know that sometimes it's easier to pin the blame on who you are or who your family is- believe me, you're not alone on this one- but it's not permanent. Circumstances change, and we decide if it's for the better, even if it doesn't seem all that great at the moment." I took a deep breath. "H-o kay, wasn't expecting to get all serious first thing in the morning, I'm sure you had other things in mind for today, even if it's a casual day."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 pm

"Well, you said you were interested in the sights, so i figured we could go get breakfast and go do something. They have a few events, but those may not be for your tastes. I doubt you like opera, and It would be hard for me to translate and watch a play with you. We can play it by ear, ask the locals what there is for fun." He smiled, a genuine expression as he llooked out the window with a thoughtful gaze
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:42 am

I shrugged. "To be honest, I'm pretty sure if you told me to watch a duck I'd be entertained. Granted if the duck got free breadsticks because he could press buttons upon request that would be even better, but the point is, as long as it's not emotionally people hectic I'll enjoy it." I briefly mulled over the only defined option he layed out. "Out of curiosity though, do you like opera? The closest I've gotten to seeing one is probably phantom of the opera, but I've heard some people argue that doesn't count..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:05 am

"I have a few favorite opera numbers, but I am more casual and it was a bit forced due to my upbringing. It's more like, I've learned to enjoy it. It's peaceful, and I can tune things out and think. Also, yes, I do qualify it, albeit lightly. The director was a bit new to the nuances behind opera." he responded, yawning lightly into his fist
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:24 am

"Ah. That's a shame. Though the only reason I liked it was because it wasn't as upbeat as most musicals I've seen. I don't like terribly sappy or glurgy stuff." I cracked my knuckles. "But we're not gonna see anything if we keep talking, so we're either gonna watch opera, the only defined option, or do something else."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:01 am

"I doubt you'll have any fun there. Come, I have this quaint little spot in mind near the edge of town. You can see out over the surrounding area for miles." He responded gently, A light smile on his face as he turned around to open the door. Glancing at himself in the mirror as he passed it, he nodded, approving his appearance, and opened the door, checking both directions before stepping into the hallway.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:49 pm

I hopped out into the hallway before he did, turning on my heel to look at him. "Imma guess you've been to that spot more than once before?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:40 pm

"Once or twice. Its a hidden location, I go there to relax and get away from the chaos that is my life." He said with a grin of nervous excitement. "Have never gone with another person though." He sighed, running his hand through his hair again to be sure it was in proper form. His previous grin returned, and he indicated the direction they would be walking, pausing for a moment once he heard a voice, to which his face paled. Grabbing her wrist and gently tugging her around the corner, he groaned aloud "Here i thought i would have a few days of escape from that horrid woman."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:39 am

"Whoa, you really don't like her, it's kinda overwhelming," I said, surprised at the sudden reaction, particularly the fact that it was so strong it almost felt nauseauting. "Wait. Who is she again?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:43 am

"Remember that woman they were asking about? The one my father is attempting to marry me off to? That's her." He said with a hushed voice, sighing as he pushed the button for the elevator
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:16 am

"...Is she supposed to be here, or did she cone looking for you?" I asked, hoping the elevator door would close before we were spotted. I started feeling bad over my overly casual clothes again. This... wasn't going to look good.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:52 pm

"She was in the area, but I was damn sure i had news of my appearance suppressed here." He grumbled irritably, only relaxing his tense shoulders once the elevator doors closed behind them. "You know everything you hate about my class? Multiply it by at least three and you will understand. The hatred you hold for them is a candle compared to my feelings for that disgusting excuse for a woman. She only cares for herself..." He sighed, taking deep breaths and small exercises to calm himself. Finally calming down to a decent level, he exhaled and opened his eyes, looking over to her. "Thank god for that link.... Probably would have been alot worse... I am sorry."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:02 am

"It's fine, it's kinda hard to act differently when it involves people who have a long history," I said, gently patting his back. "Ummm. I'm not gonna make you look bad, am I? For being dressed super casual?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:40 am

"Even if that was a concern, I wouldn't care. I would rather you be comfortable. Besides, all the other assistants and such are pretty much the same attire as that on off days." He responded smoothly, as if he had expected the question. "You of all people should know i hold you and your needs higher than most. So if they had a problem, they would have to deal with it." He stated simply, tightening and straightening his tie and cuffs
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:04 am

"...I uh... it's still a new notion, but I appreciate the consideration. Thanks. But on a more pressing note. What are the chances we weren't ratted out by some worker?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:43 am

"Easy. The Yakuza run this hotel as a way to keep foreign business partners safe, and to negotiate business deals behind closed doors. If anyone was caught ratting people out, there would be problems. The man we met with yesterday was one of their high ranking leaders. As for outside, You've seen how packed it can get, we lose them in the crowd. It's why we do business out here. Hard to trace. Fortunately, My family is less inclined to do illegal actions now that I have taken the mantle. We are the more reputable family, the most we do is fund projects, and in turn get access to area's and shipping lanes we wouldn't have had before. This visit in particular was to fund reconstruction efforts of one of the lower class districts." He responded with a almost bored stare out the window as they descended. "The government here is corrupt as it is in America. The only way things get done is by private parties with proper money."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 am

I sighed, annoyed. "That's the only way anything happens in the world, isn't it," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "At least you aren't evil. Or morally bankrupt."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 pm

"I have you to thank for that." He responded quietly, a small smile on his face. "First time you chewed me apart was an awakening of sorts..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 pm

"...so you /were/ planning on treading the dark side into world domination?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next