Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 27 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:34 am

"Wouldnt that be taxing on you though?" I asked, looking at her seriously

(Ahhhh, i see. It would make me do that too. Was just curious is all haha)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 27 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:53 am

(It's alright, I had a feeling you'd ask. It's just frustrating when you lose a wall of text you spent like 15 minutes or more, often more, writing. That and my insomnia isn't helping at all.)

"It's taxing if I do it wrong or incompletely," I shrugged. "To be honest, feeling your emotions on drugs trips me out more. But the reason it's not something I do without warning is that it does feel odd for a time, your body might even try to fight certain moments of my influence because it's not a terribly common thing to expose someone to."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:15 am

(I know the feeling. There are days my phone does that too, or just wont type eat all past a paragraph, so i get fed up and wait till i get home.)

".... Your sure it wont cause you any issues?" I asked, looking her in the eyes this time.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:35 am

(Darn technology and it's glitches...)

"I'm sure," I said with a nod. "Of course, when I go to sleep, you'll go back to feeling like you're off med, but it should be gradual. I'm not strong enough to keep that from happening."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:27 pm

".... Alright..." I said with nervous anticipation, shifting so i was sitting up on the edge of the bed.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:05 am

"Alright..." I echoed, facing in his direction but clearly focused on something else. "You'll feel a bit empty for... a bit, then you will feel certain things come... forward very strongly before I figure out a fair balance for...tonight..." I explained, clearly distracted in my task.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:22 pm

I nodded, choosing to remain silent at the moment, a slight feeling of apprehension flooding through me at her words.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:28 pm

"This is... a pretty nerve-wracking task, isn't it?" I asked, deciding to make the dominating emotion calmness so he could rest for tonight, as well as give him the ability to think with that kind of filter instead of an anxious one.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:47 pm

"That it is.... " I smiled nervoysly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:01 pm

"It's alright, it's not something I'll do forever, just until you can balance your emotions without relying exclusively on meds. Well, I need to get ready for bed, so I'll see you in the morning, okay?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:16 pm

"Night..." I said, watching her leave with a sudden calm expression on my face, followed by a mild frown
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:21 pm

"Night... and don't worry, you'll be fine," I said, noting the frown but not knowing the root.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:41 pm

"Just weird is all. Thank you. Good night." I said with a slight monotone.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:19 am

I yawned as I stared blankly at the wall. The sun had just begin to rise, an odd, purplish hue, not bright enough to light up the room but just enough to not be laying in a dark room. I didn't want to wake him up, opting instead to lie quietly as emotional energy occasionally swirled faintly about my consciousness. Maybe I should wake him, since I was starting to wonder too heavily how I ended up here, in spite of everything having been rather pleasant. It was odd once I thought about it too long...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:53 am

"You awake?" I asked, knocking lightly on the door with a yawn, having just rolled off the bed and thumping on the floor moments before.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:57 am

I had jumped slightly when I heard him fall out of bed, by the sounds of it, tossing away the sheets and quietly walking towards the door. "Yep. Goodmornin'..." I said, fiddling with the door a bit before managing to open it a crack. "Is it late or early to be getting up today? I forgot to ask before going to bed. Also. Before I forget. How are you feeling?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:04 am

"Well, its an off day, so it doesn't really matter. I just woke up and was hungry, so wanted to see if you wanted to go get food downstairs..." He yawned loudly, stretching as he popped his back, not having heard the door open due to it. He grimaced and looked down at his clothing and huffed at his lost shirt, chalking it up to having tossed it aside last night, and sighed "First, I need a shower however, but that can wait till after yours if you want or need one." He paused, hearing her comment about how he was doing, and looked at the door to see it was cracked now, slightly surprised at the question. "Well, I didn't wake up in a panic or nightmare, am reasonably calm, but my head hurts from hitting the floor. So, already better than most of the time. You?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 am

(Alright, I should get sleep soon, I'll keep posting at least with the royal guard one if nothing comes up)

"Im.... a little concerned at your lack of reaction towards your headache, you must've hit the floor pretty hard for it to be bugging you," I said, my eyebrows forming a small crease. "But aside from that, I'm good. Still taking in the situation as a whole, ha."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:50 am

"Yes. I do apologize for the suddenness of this trip. I wasn't even expecting it, but my father decided he had better things to do. In my best interests, i keep appeasing his whims so that he may leave me at peace." He nodded, and sighed. "It was only minor, most of the thump was my body."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:16 pm

"It's alright, really, it's just I never thought I'd travel pretty much to the other side of the world for any reason. Still seems pretty crazy. But everything's been nice, even if it is a business trip you're taking care of for your father."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:55 pm

"Well, I must say... Having you here, even without the emotional support, has really helped make this trip actually fun..." He smiled back at her over his shoulder. "Do you want first shower or can I? I ask because it seems the shower was meant to be shared between 4 people, but it is in your room."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:02 pm

"....what? Seriously? Four people? Four. But...why? Thats... why? That's so impractical. Do they have champagne in there too?" I asked, baffled. Why would there be space for four? Had it actually been built for a really big guy? Did they really think four people would shower at once? They were rich, why would they essentially have a communal shower?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:21 pm

"You misunderstand. It is a small shower, and the rooms are meant to hold 2 people each. They are supposed to be couple's rooms. I thought it prudent however, to get you your own room." He said simply, explaining instead of making fun. "At my estate however, the concept you came up with is much the case. My father was always one to go for the biggest things he could get."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:02 pm

"...I see... well in that case, I'll hop in first, I guess. No such thing as practicality, huh..." I said as I walked over to my bags to get what I needed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:46 pm

"Just knock on the door and let me know when I am good to go."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next