Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Human

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Perfect Human - Page 5 Empty Re: Perfect Human

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Richard shrugged "True although I can't be testing on your twenty-four-seven. You'd either die of exhaustion or your body wont have time to get used to one substance before another is introduced and creates adverse effects. It's pointless to only have you die in the end, so there will be periods of time everyday where no testing will be done nor treatments or anything of the sort." He finished one potato before starting another "And so why can't you at least enjoy your stay during the down times." Richard added smiling down on him.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 am

Hanabusa thinks about it as he listened to Richard. "I'm not sure what I can do for fun. Most children my age have tons of friends. I have none. So there aren't many fun things to do all by yourself. I guess I'll spend time with you since it is nice. Just like right now with you. Peeling potatoes and talking is really relaxing because I'm with you." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:13 pm

The smile on Richard's face hurt the apples of his cheeks. "I'm beyond glad that you feel that way." he said truthfully. "I rather enjoy this time myself." He took all the potatoes and placed them in the sink "I think we have more than enough now for the two of us." He said while cleaning off the vegetables in hot water.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Hanabusa smiled as he looked at the other. "I guess what people say can be true sometimes. Never jump to conclusion or judge a book by its cover. I'm glad I decided to stay and not run away. You turned out to be really nice. Although till this moment I don't believe you ever told me your name." he says rambling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:17 pm

"Well, sometimes it's good to follow your instincts." Richard was setting the cleaned potatoes down on the counter beside him, "My Name? I suppose I forgot to mention it, It's Richard." He said and smiled down on the boy beside him. "Mind starting to boil a pot of water? Their in that cabinet over there." he said pointing towards a cabinet under the microwave.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Hanabusa looked at him. "I like spending time with Richard!" he says happily. He goes to get the pot for them to boil water. He was really excited to be cooking so freely. He normally had to sneak around to eat what he wanted back at home.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Richard had just relaxed his face when the comment made him smile ounce more. "I'm glad having you around the house, it's nice having someone so lively around for once and not have to talk to dust when times get dull." he said before adding "So Hana, what else do you like? Maybe other meals your interested in so I know what to get at the store."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:35 am

Hanabusa's cheeks turn a rosy pink as he hears Richard say his name like that. "You called me Hana..? It's like we've gotten even closer." he says slightly flustered. He moved closer to the other. "Itsvery rare for me to eat a lot of different foods so I don't have any others I like." he says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Richard was tempted to place a hand on the others cheek, just to see if they were as warm as they looked. Smiling seemed to be the only thing he was capable of doing. "It seems as though that is so." he could feel the other drawing closer and it was a nice change to his daily life. "Well I guess I'm going to have to purchase a cook book then." he said with a smile. "we can label everything we want to try in it." The water began to boil and her carefully dropped the potatoes in.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:35 pm

"A cook book?! Sounds very interesting. I can't wait to see it." he says watching the other put in the potatoes. Hanabusa was really glad to be with Richard. Even if it was for research, this was the most fun he's ever had in a long time. Little did he know there was a search party looking for it. It was authorized by the one person Hanabusa didn't wish to ever see again.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Richard let the food cook and he leaned lazily against the counter. "There is book store in town." he said accessing Hanabusa one last time. "I think I can take you out to help choose one." He added his smile wide and warm.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:10 am

Hanabusa looks up at the other with a slightly shocked expression. "You will take me with you!? Are you sure it's safe to take me with you?" he asked softly. He still wasn't sure if by some miracle someone from his town as searching for him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Richard shrugged "Well why not? Your not thinking of running away are you?" After a moments thought his face then grew serious "I guess it is a bit foolish to think that you had come to the decision to stay on your own will, after such short time we had to get closer, not to mention the abnormal circumstances." he checked the potatoes, falling deep into thought.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:13 am

"I have no reason to run away. It's just that you said there was a tiny chance that someone could be searching for me. With that in mind I don't want to be found. I want to stay here." he says looking down. "You're here and you want to buy cookbooks for me to look at. It's nice here and I don't want to leave." Hanabusa says reching his hand out to touch Richard's.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Richard was eased by his words "Your nineteen right?" he said remembering what he asked earlier. "If so then legally they don't have to take you away if you don't want them to." He said holding the others hand, it's not like he would let them take Hanabusa away, nor would he let him go with the process already started. "But I suppose getting them myself or ordering them online wont be too hard if you don't feel like leaving the house."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:29 am

Hanabusa looked at Richard smiling. "You know if leaving would be easier then why don't we ask my parents to sign me over to you. We can go shopping and at the same time you could gain custody of me and I'll be with you forever." he says happily. He expected his parents would be eager to toss him off to anyone so it would be easy. "I mean if that's okay with you." he says swaying his hips cutely.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Richard smiled widely at the thought. "So is that what you want to do Hana? Because that's more then okay with me, I would love it." He said and added "Then after dinner I'll print off the legal papers and tomorrow we'll go have them signed." He thought it was a brilliant idea and the added forever... made his mind wander to somewhere foreign to him. Richard then pulled him into a tight hug and held him for just a second as the buzzer to the oven went off.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Hanbusa looked at the other happily. "I'd love to be with you so I'm excited. I can't wait to we get them to sign the papers." he says blushing when Richard hugs him. "The food is ready now."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Richards arms fell to his sides, "Can you mash the potatoes while I check the steak?" He said joyously. He moved the pot of potatoes off the hot burner and set it to the side while he pulled the steaks out, hot steam starting to fill the air. "When they sign you over we should celebrate." he added grabbing a knife and cutting open one of the steaks checking to see that there was no pink.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Hanabusa nods as he gets the potatoes into a bowl. He adds butter and starts to mash them. "How will we celebrate? Will there be a cake or something sweet?" he asked highly excited
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:10 pm

"I believe a cake is in due order." Richard said smiling as he turned off the oven, both steaks where perfectly cooked all the way through and filled with sizzling juices.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:23 pm

"Yay!! A cake for a celebration. I'm so excited." he says looking around the room. He picks up the bowl and looks at Richard. "Shall we begin our meal together?" he asked with a grin.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Richard nodded his head as he stuck the steaks on a plate, "We'll take it into the dinning room." he said with a smile as he left the kitchen and set the food down on the table. "What would you like to drink? we have milk, orange juice, and cranberry ginger ale, I guess while we're out we should pick up some more options."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Hanabusa thinks to himself as he looks at the other. "I like milk. Well more of a warm milk. It taste better and helps me sleep." he says sitting at the table. He just couldn't wait to eat some meat and potatoes
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Richard smiled "I'll warm some up for you while I go and get the silverware." thinking to himself how cute the other was, and how lucky to have brought Hanabusa into his home. BY force or not, Richard wanted him to stay, it gave him something to do and brightened up the whole house. In the kitchen he put the milk in and mug and stuck it in the microwave as he poured himself some cranberry soda. He pulled out two plates and two sets of silverware when the buzzer to the microwave went off. Grabbing everything he returned to the table. "Here we are" he said as he set it all down."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next