Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Human

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Perfect Human - Page 4 Empty Re: Perfect Human

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Hanabusa continued to sleep until he awoke from a nightmare. He sat up with a frightened expression on his face. His body trembling as though he was cold but he wasn't.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Without thinking Richard stood from the desk and wrapped his arm around Hanabusa, rubbing his arms. "Hey, are you alright? What's wrong?" he asked as he traced his thumb along the males upper arm.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Hanabusa clung to Richard without realizing it. "It was terrifying. I couldn't breathe and no one could hear me." he mumbles unable to calm down
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Richard held him into his chest. "Everything is alright, it was just a dream." He convinced himself he should let go, this wasn't for research purposes and he was already braking his first promise. Though the younger male clung to him and he took it as the sign it was okay to embrace him a little, needless to mention he craved the warmth of human connection and was sure the last time he hugged someone was when his mother died. "Your safe okay?" Richard said as his hands rubbed Hanabusa's back.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Hanabusa calmed down as he looked up at the other. His cheeks puffy and cute. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb your work." he says slowly letting go of the other. His hand lingered as he wanted to hold onto Richard a bit longer
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Richard let his hands fall "Oh, no, my work for the most part have been planned for weeks already so you don't have to worry about that." He said and smiled reassuringly. "If you want we can talk about it" he offered.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 pm

"Uh... I don't think I can talk about it. I tend to have the same dream a lot. Only when I feel lonely or cold I guess." Hanabusa explains. "Its all because no one listens to me.. I can't help it.."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:07 pm

"I see" Richard said nodding his head. "You don't have to worry about no one listening because I would love to listen to you." He added truthfully. "It's nice actually conversing with someone once in a while."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 pm

"It happened before I ran away and ended up here with you. I had a doctor's visit. I entered the office that day keeping my distance as normal. I was there for flue shot but I knew better than to trust that. So when the doctor approached me with the shot I kicked it out of his hand. I then tried to run but he grabbed me. I was really scared and started calling out for help but no one came." he started saying as he trembled a bit
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 pm

He wanted to ask what happened, though Richard had a feeling of what had happened next and it angered him that doctors like that could exist, of course it upset him that people in general could behave in such a way. He raised his hand to comfort the trembling figure before him although, he had a promise he intended to keep "Hanabusa, I promise, you don't ever have to worry about me ever touching you without your consent."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:50 pm

"Its okay.. You don't have to look so angered. A nurse walked in and I got away before things got too serious. Though when I got home and tried to tell my parents...." he stopped as he looked up and stared into Richard's eyes. "Well I wanted to ask you if I can help you cook tonight." he asked changing the entire mood and subject
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Richard breathed for a moment, he was always able to reason his work was for the better but when he heard of such actions, he wondered what the point was when people like that would abuse the ability to live forever. He gathered his thoughts quickly and smiled and nodded his head "Of course I'd love to get some help, anything in particular your interested in tonight for dinner?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:17 pm

"Meat and potatoes is my favorite to eat when I'm sad like this." Hanabusa says as he clings to Richard without thinking. His eyes drifting around the room. "Shall we go now or later to cook?" he asked though his stomach growled
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Richard was surprised when he was clung to again but he just smiled and wrapped his arms around Hanabusa "Sure, meat and potatoes sounds great." He looked down at the male. "If you think your legs are okay, we can walk up now." He could hear his stomach growl. "Now sounds reasonable" he added letting his arms fall once again.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Hanabusa nods as he slide off the table. He looked over at the other and slowly walks towards the door. "They still feel numb but it's because it's so cold. Could you help me a bit until they warm up?" he asked softly as he stared up at the stairs.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Richard smiled "Sure, how about I just carry you? Did it once already to bring you down here." He said as he placed one arm around him and the other easily scooped up his knees. Maybe carrying was a little more then what the male had asked for although, in the back of Richards mind, he wants to use any excuse to pull Hanabusa close to him. Thankfully the boy was light and Richard was strong from moving around all of his equipment all the time. He held the boy close to his chest as he brought him up the stairs bridal style.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 am

Hanabusa was a bit surprised when Richard scooped him up off his feet. His cheeks turned a rosy pink as he was so close to him. "Uh...." he started to say as he was held closer to him. He could feel Richard's warmth and it relaxed him instantly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:36 pm

He smiled down at the boy and his rosy cheeks, noting to himself how cut he was. Richard placed him down on his feet again once in the kitchen. "Meat and potatoes." he repeated as he pulled steak and potatoes out of the refrigerator. "So how do you like your steak done?" he asked with a smile.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Hanabusa looked over at the other as he was put on the floor. "Uh.. I like the well done please." he says wanting to cook the potatoes. His legs still feeling odd but he ignored them as best as he could
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Richard drenched the steaks in sauce and put them into the oven to cook until both were well done. "So you wanna help with the potatoes? Should we have baked or mashed? We have plenty of half and half and butter." he said as he pulled the potatoes out of the sack and set them on the counter.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:05 pm

"I love mashed potatoes. They always looks so soft and fluffy." Hanabusa says as his childish cuteness was showing. He giggled a bit as he saw the potatoes rolled on the counter
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Richard chuckled at him as he grabbed some knives. Hanabusa's childish giggle seemed to easily make him melt. "You know how to peel a potato right?" he asked handing a potato and knife over. "I don't want you to lose any fingers, surgery is not my specialization." he added with a hint of teasing as he began to peel the vegetables.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:56 pm

"I can do it right. No need to make fun of me." he says pouting a bit. Hanabusa began slowly peeling the potato. He made sure to take his time as to not cut himself as he always did when he cooked potatoes.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:12 pm

"Alright then, just making sure." Richard said, as he smoothly and quickly took all the skin off one potato and was working on the second after dropping it into the sink to be washed when they were done. "So Hana, what sort of things do you do for fun?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Hanabusa looked over at Richard. "Fun...? I've never had fun before. I'm normally hiding from my parents, running from the doctor or running from home. Never thought about having fun." he says cutting the same one potato. He finished the first one and went for a second one. "Why do you ask? Aren't I here to be apart of your quest for the perfect human?" he asked giving the other a small smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next