Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Human

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Perfect Human - Page 2 Empty Re: Perfect Human

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Hanabusa bites his lip a bit. He wonders if he woud end up like the failed experiments of the past. Death wasn't on his mind but it was a fear of his. It freaked him out more than before. "I don't want to be apart of this. It's pointless it you clearly know your experiments will be fatal. I don't want to die without ever accomplishing something in my life." he mutters as he then began eating slowly. Hanabusa could tell they would never see eye to eye.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Richard's eyes narrowed on him. "No, this time my experiments will be a success." he said coldly "What can be a better life accomplishment than being the first human to live forever?" He didn't want to hear any idea that this could be a failure and another life could be ended. Richard stood from the desk "Well, finish your dinner, you will not see me for the rest of the night, I'll be upstairs reviewing the formula. Tomorrow I'll be back and you will get your first treatment." with that he proceeded up the stairs, not wanting to hear any more of the younger males negative chatter.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:12 am

Hanabusa had no words as he listened the Richard. His mind was confused and his heart was wary. The ideals of the man before him seemed to contuse everything he's thought life to be. He glanced up at the other declared his departure. "I see... Well good night sir." he says softly as he continued to eat. He sooks finishes and lays down. Hanabusa then realized something. 'Ah.... my hands are free... I could run away....' he thinks as he lays there. His eyes getting heavy. "I'll do it early in the morning" he mumbles softly before falling asleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Richard was up all night rechecking the formula and figuring the dosage for the young boy. It was around 2am when he finally fell asleep. It hadn't occurred to him until he woke up that the door was unlocked and his patient was untied. He groaned as he rolled his head off the desk and stood from his chair stretching. "No use running down their like a mad man." he mumbled to himself as he left his office. Richard didn't see the point in running to see if the guy had run away or not, it's not like he could do anything if he did but ditch town and hide from the police. He walked into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee before heading down to the basement.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Hanabusa was sound asleep on the table as he was still only half untied. He hadn't gotten up early enough to make a run for it like he planned to do. His body feeling weaker than normal and he couldn't figure out why. His mind began to remember the situation he was in and he suddenly awoke from his sleep. Hanabusa sat up but only to hear footsteps approaching
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Richard looked at the younger males sleeping condition. Not horrifying but not pleasant looking. If he felt a trust formulating he may take a greater risk and allow the boy to sleep in the guest bedroom upstairs. Of course if the opposite, conditions could worsen but the thought hadn't come to mind. "Well good morning, glad to see your had some rest." he said to him nodding. "You'll be needing it, today were going to start off bright and early." Richard then pulled out a vial and syringe from the cabinet beside him. "This is just the first set of vaccines, luckily I condensed it to just a few milliliters." the needle was medium sized, not bad compared to some of the other ones he had planned.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:11 am

Hanabusa didn't reply at first as he was upset with himself. He had wanted to make a run for it but failed. His eyes lower as he wasn't all that rested. "Uh... I don't feel like I got any sleep. This is a cold table after all." he said before noticing the needle size. His fear of doctors and needles only increased even more now. "I am not having another needle after yesterday. I hate them!!" he insisted. Hanabusa was sure Richard would ignore him so he planned to fight back.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:36 am

Richard didn't even look at the young man and said "If you cooperate then I suppose some comforts are in order." He filled the syringe and held it up to the light to check the measurements. "And so doesn't everyone else. Though I will consider other methods once this goes through with the FDA." He set the syringe down on the tray and pulled out another alcohol wipe. "Just hold still and I promise I'll be quick." he said as he opened the small package and wiped the young mans upper left arm before picking up the needle.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 pm

"Comforts...? What do you mean by that?" he asked as he watched the other prepare the needle. His nervousness growing with each passing second. His eyes narrow slightly as he watched Richard get near him. "I'll try to stay still but I'm scared." he says softly. Hanabusa tied to focus on something else but his gazed kept drifting towards the needle point
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 am

"A warm bed for example, and maybe even the freedom to go outside on super vision. I'll be needing to watch the effects of going about your day as a normal human being as well." Richard said as he pressed the needle into his arm and quickly released the fluid. As he pulled the needle out he added "What is there to be scared of? Look where all done." he said and placed a band aid on the pin prick of blood.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:38 am

The promise or idea of a bed and a chance outside sounded really nice. The table he was on wasn't exactly comfortable or warm. Hanabusa figured to get those things he'd have to put up with these weird experiements without objections. Soon surprised at how easy and quickly the needle was removed. His eyes glanced at the bandaged. "I guess under that odd ideal of a perfect human you can be nice for a doctor." Hanabusa admits as he had a fear of doctors as well as needles.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Richard raised his eyebrow. "Aren't all doctors nice? Any one that I have spoken to said that the original reason they went into such a profession is to help people. But I guess there are different ways to go about it." He then disposed of the used needle and pulled out an ECG plugging it into the wall. "I just need to attach these sticky pads to yours chest to monitor your heart activity for the next few hours." Out of his filing cabinet he pulled out many little pads and plugged each of them onto the end of a wire."If you could just remove your shirt."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:58 am

"I don't know what doctors you talk to but they sound nothing like the doctor in the village where I came from." he says in a low tone. Hanabusa looked at the other as he was plugging in something. He stayed relaxed until the other mentioned taking off his shirt. "I won't!!" he shouted without thinking. Hanabusa held onto his shirt tightly as to not letting the other even try to take it off.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:44 am

Richard sighed "Now you plan to be unreasonable, of everything, this is the easiest and least painful part of the process, and your freaking out over showing a little skin? Think of it like stickers or something." Sometimes he truly didn't understand people. "If it's of any consolation I'll be looking at the monitors and not at you." He added folding his arms across his chest. "I would rather not become forceful with you, but I will if need be."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Hanabusa looked at Richard. "Why can't you put it on with my shirt still on?! I don't feel right taking off my shirt in front of doctors. You wouldn't understand because your a sick and twisted doctor. I should have realized no doctor is nice." he muttered lowering his head. He was still holding his shirt, his hands trembling slightly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:37 pm

"Because clothing either gets in the way or pulls the tabs off mixing the readings." Richard huffed "What really is your problem?" He was starting to get really pissed off with this kid, just when he thought things were going to start working out in his favor, the guy became unhelpful again. He grabbed the trembling hands of Hanabusa and pulled them over his head roughly, pining him on the metal table. "I don't like having to use restraints but I can put them on you again."He adjusted his hands so that he could hold the two down with one. With his other hand he pulled up the younger male's shirt.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:53 am

Hanabusa was quiet for a while. He really didn't want to remove his shirt. He didn't respond until Richard grabbed his arms. "STOP! Let me go!" he shouts. He instantly began to struggle and shout. "Please stop it... I don't want to do this..." he said scared out of his mind. Hanabusa glanced down trembling. "Doctors are all sick minded people. What is the obsession with touching my body? It feels weird and dirty.." he mumbles
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:13 am

Richard had to laugh "Obsession with touching your body? Is that really what you are thinking? Kid, there are so many weird and dirty things I could do to you." he said, his eyes ablaze with anger. "Would you be fine if I preformed an operation on you with a ten foot pole? I wouldn't be touching you would I? Would I?" His grip tightened on the younger male. "Do you even want to know what I think is weird and dirty?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:30 am

Hanabusa trembles as he looked over at Richard. "All doctors want is to touch me in odd places. I hate it all but no one listens to me. They think I just want attention." he mumbles. His eyes holding pain. He glanced up into the other's eyes. "What do you find weird and dirty?" he asks still scared of what the other might do.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 am

Richard saw the pain in the others eyes, he let go of him and took a step back. He was ashamed, his goal was to help people, not scare some boy. "Well I'm sorry to have just added to your experience with bad doctors, I suppose that we can skip this test. I'm sorry but I wasn't acting without reason." Richard shook his head, "What I find weird and dirty is... irrelevant to this situation. Though I can promise I won't touch you in odd places unless it is solely for your personal wee being." Richard then headed up the stairs, deeply locked in his own thoughts, he almost considered sending the boy back into his regular life. But he had to laugh, it was silly for such small matters to make him want to give up something so huge and wonderful. "I'll make you some breakfast, I'm sure your hungry."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:19 am

Hanabusa watched the other as he was able to relax a bit. "You aren't going to do weird things to me? Can I trust you that you aren't lying to me?" he asked looking at the other. He wanted to try and behave for the other. He could tell Richard had the ability to get aggressive if need be and it frightened him. Hanabusa noticed the other leaving and he closed his eyes. He wonders what the other would make today.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:49 am

The only reply Richard gave was a shrug. There was no way he could prove that he wasn't lying in anyway but through experience. He continued on into the kitchen, embraced by the smell of fresh coffee in the pot. For breakfast he made scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. He poured himself a cup of coffee and his patient, a cup of orange juice. He then assembled everything on a tray and headed down the stairs with it. He was quiet as he sat the tray down beside him, trying to think of ways he could continue on in the experiments without disturbing him, and raising his own anger and impatience, which he found was quiet enduring.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 am

Hanabusa thought deeply as he waited for the other to come back. When Richard did return his eyes stared at the tray. He then took a deep breath and glanced down. "If you promise it's only for the the tests then I'll behave. If I feel your no longer touching just for tests then I will fight back. I figured I will never get out of here until you're finished so I'll be good as long as you're good." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:40 pm

"I can promise you I wouldn't touch you in any way inappropriate or not directly pertaining to the tests." Richard said as he looked over to the test tube mixer, the light shown green and he knew that it was ready. "While, you eat I'll work on the blood samples yesterday." He said as he open the lid and pulled out the vials, looking into each one and swirling it around to see if it was properly mixed.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Hanabusa glanced down over at the tray. "I understand then. I will trust you from here on." he said as he reached for the food and began eating it happily. he wasn't sure why such simple words would make him so happy being in this situation. He glanced over at Richard curiously.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next