Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Human

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Perfect Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Perfect Human

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Richard slid his glasses up his nose as he took a drop of blood and put it on a slid, and put it under the microscope. He examined the blood and made a few notes on his findings, all turning out to be normal. Richard happened to look up and see he was being stared at. "Do you know your blood type?" he asked as he removed the slid and prepared another.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:04 am

Hanabusa glanced down when the other looked his way. "Uh.. I know its O negative. Is something wrong with it?" he asked noticing the other had been taking note and such
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Richard shook his head "No, your blood is perfectly healthy as far as I can tell, I just wanted to know for future reference without having to prick you again, this blood is old so it has coagulated and for the blood type test it has to be fresh." he said as he finished up his notes. "Though if your wondering your white blood cell count is a little high but that can be caused by a vary of harmless causes, stress, environmental allergies, medicine, and colds, so I'm not at all worried about it."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Hanabusa was surprised by the other's words. It was if he wanted to avoid scaring him with needles. The thought made him happy even if it was just him over thinking the situation. "You're a nice person aren't you?" he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Richard shrugged "I try to be although that isn't always the case. Maybe if I was nicer I wouldn't have resorted to kidnapping." He put down the vial of blood he was holding and picked up another. "And a more traditional method of research would have helped." he said as he uncapped the vial and poured in a few drops of a clear liquid, recapped the bottle and shook it until it was a golden color.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:51 am

Hanabusa smiled as he finished eating. He sat there thinking silently as the other spoke. His thoughts of Richard slowly changing from a crazy doctor to a semi normal person. He wasn't expecting such a reaction in him from such a short amount of time but he was happy in a way. Hanabusa knew he wouldn't be afraid to stay here longer with the other.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Richard caught his smile as he finished with the blood samples and put them away before turning to Hanabusa "Would you like to go and see where it is you will be staying from here on out?" he asked standing from the desk. "I suppose there would be no harm done, now that a mutual trust i being built?" He was starting to trust the young man but if the feelings were returned he had no clue.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Hanabusa looked up with a happy grin on his face. "I get to come down from this table? I can't wait to see it." he says happily. The idea of a warm bed was the only thing he needs to see to feel more relaxed. His gaze drops a bit as he thought about his home. He wonders if anyone was worried about him. He had a feeling no one even realized he had run off. The idea made his chest tighten and his expression turn to to hurt and pain.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Richard was glad to see the boys cheery expression but as he went to take the last of the restraints off he saw the boy's face turn to both hurt and pain. "Whats wrong?" he asked worried as his hands undid them and pulled closer to the boys side, his own expression quickly filled with worry. "Are you hurt?" He asked, his palms out as if he was about to search for injuries or something of the sort but remembered his promise not to do things so unnecessary. Richard was sure such a thing was caused by the vaccination, though he tried it on others before and it did nothing so he was very confused.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:59 am

"Oh... uh... nothing really hurts. You don't have to worry. Just my over thinking getting the better of me." he mutters as he noticed he wasn't tied to the table. He sat there looking at his feet sadly. Hanabusa then turned his attention towards Richard. "So do I get to see where I'll be resting from now on?" he asked forcing a smile on his face.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Richard nodded his head, seeing the sadness in the young boy's eyes. It was the same sadness his mother had in her own eyes all the time. "Sure, follow me," He smiled seeing him look down at his feet "They haven't gone numb have they?" He made a follow me motion as he walked to the bottom of the stair before taking a glance back to see if he was as alright as he claimed to be.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Hanabusa gets off the table slowly and slowly begins to follow Richard. His body felt odd since he had been on a cold table for a few days. His legs a bit stiff and heavy as he forced then to move. He stopped moving and held onto the table. "Uh.... Maybe we can wait another day for this move to see the bed. My body isn't feeling up to moving at the moment." he mutters still trying to smile.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Richard nodded "That's fine, although throughout the day I think it would be a good idea to stretch your legs a bit. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow they will be fine to go to your new room." he said as he came back to Hanabusa's side. "So why don't you tell me what was hurting you just a minute ago?" he said, the whole thing still concerning to Richard. "Good physical health starts with mental." he added, it being a philosophy his professors stressed.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Hanabusa looked up at Richard as the other was beside him. "UH.. well I just started thinking of my home. Its a bit painful knowing no one will put any effort into looking for me. I guess just a small thought of feeling I was ever actually wanted would be nice." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Richard sighed "Hanabusa, I can promise you, just by looking at you I can tell someone is going to miss you." He laughed "You would have to spent years upon years without human contact to go without being missed." Richard knew the cold hard truth, that if he himself were to fall of the face of the earth, not one person would blink and question 'what happened?'
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:32 am

'You are just saying that. I have ran away from home dozens of times and returned randomly. No one questions where I was or even realized I was gone. Most people thing I live in a big family but I'm an only child." he says glancing down at his feet again. "I realize my family would be better off without me around which is why I ran off. I said I never wanted to be found. I suppose it serves me right since that was the day I ended up here." he says a bit happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Richard shook their head. "Looking for you is different then missing, if your someone who is at a flight risk, they may not jump to look for you but that by no means they don't miss you. I'm sure their thinking about you, friends wonder where you are." He leaned up against the filing cabinet and added "I hope you don't find staying here to be a punishment."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Hanabusa chuckled a bit at the other's words. "I have no friends and I know they don't miss me. My mother told me many times I'm her greatest mistake in life. My father just throws his empty beer bottles at me. So I find this place not punishment but a safe haven from them." He says looking at Richard.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Richard was grateful for the life he had been given. He had friends and family, all that loved him, in the end they died, but he held onto some wonderful memories of them. He wondered what kind of person he would be if he didn't start his life out with any of it. "Then I'm glad I picked you." He considered offering friendship to him. But he was already violating the doctor patient relationship, knowing so much information about his personal life is one thing, any thought about jumping into it would be another.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Hanabusa yawns softly as his eyes begin to feel heavy. "I think I am getting sleepy. I do apologize but may I rest for a while." he asked rubbing his eyes cutely. He still was nervous about moving from where he was but more relaxed now knowing that Richard understood a bit of how he felt.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Richard nodded and smiled softly "Well then, I'll go get you a blanket and pillow for now until you can move on up into your own bed." Without another word her turned and headed up to the first floor of the house, heading to the bedroom to gather what he said he would before returning with a blue quilted blanket that his mother had made before she passed and a pillow. "Here you are." he said, handing the items to him. "I hope you rest up enough so tonight after dinner you will be able to make it somewhere more comfortable.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Hanabusa waits for Richard to return though he was falling asleep fast. When the other returned he smiled. "Thank you so much and I hope so too. A bed really sounds right and perfect for me to get a goods night rest." he says smiling as he held himself up for rest.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:23 am

Richard sat down at the desk and made preparations for the next series of treatments. Giving a series of live viruses and hoping Hanabusa doesn't get sick. These treatments being a success in the past though he needs to repeat it again for later untested treatments to be accurate. Richard made a puzzling decision to work down here and not up in his office, the told himself that it was because he wanted to monitor his patient but really it was because he had taken an interest in him. The idea alone being more confusing then why he was in the basement.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 am

Hanabusa made himself comfortable on the table. He curled up in the blanket and was soon sound asleep. He wonders if he'd really soon become a perfect living being. The idea formed many weird dreams as he slept. One that caught his real attention was with Richard in it. It was of the two sharing meals and watching television as if though one happy family.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Richard took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. They were just for reading although he left them on all the time and stressed his eyes. He had everyday for the next few months really all planned out ahead of time so he was just left with his thoughts as his patient slept. It's been years since he last spoke to someone, it surprised even him that he knew how to, he wondered if his conversations could still be normal and casual, lacking in all things medical or for research.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next