Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 5 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:50 pm

((hahaha it's no problem xDD
Ohh and dw it wasnt hard at all I have a lot of international friends so I'm used to really bad mistakes and stuff like that so it's all good hahaha))

Hoya winked back "oh dear lord I hope I never wake up in a kinky basement" he shuddered at the thought "though I am okay with making people jealous" he said smirking. "what should I try on next?" he asked looking at the pile if clothing.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 5 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:16 pm

((great XD))

Kaji laughed "Well I really want to see the baggie sweater and maybe a pair of shorts since we are trying so many longer pants." He looked at the watch on his wrist and noted how thy already spent half their time before they needed to meet their parents in the food court, they probably wouldn't have too much time to go through the funner stores. "After this we can try on either some shoes or underwear, we might not get time to go suit shopping but it's not like you need one right away."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Hoya nodded  "what type of shorts?" he asked curiously wandering what the other had in mind. 
"umm how about we go get underwear then shoes?" hoya suggested  since underwear shopping would probably take less time they might as well do it first. "a suit ... Iv never worn one, they look uncomfortable though" Hoya noted dreadfully "do you wear them often?"
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:54 pm

Kaji shrugged "Depends on what you call often, I think dad has a business party every other weekend and Mum likes to throw cocktail parties every now and then, though most other parties are for the older crowd so I don't go" He said picking through the clothing to a pair of shorts he had grabbed, they were light grayish blue and were short shorts.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:32 pm

"yeah I would call that often" he laughed Hoya grabbed the shorts from his brothers hand "ill be out in a sec!" he said happily as he walked back into the change room. Hoya looked at himself in the mirror. The sweater was draping from his shoulder and and flowing down to just below the hem of the shorts which were skin tight and his legs were perfect almost better then a girls with no hair on them, hell if he put on a wig on or styled his hair he could be mistaken as a girl.
Hoya walked out of the change room to show his brother really wondering what he was going to say.

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Kaji whistled "Damn" seemed to be the first words that fell out of his mouth "Not kidding, those are the best legs I ever laid eyes on." He nodded his head in conclusion "Alright, were getting those, and I shall expect you to wear them around the house." He added teasingly, though he couldn't believe how good looking his new brother was, more surprising was that he thought Hoya was better looking then most of the girls he had dated in the past. The thought of bisexuality hadn't even crossed his mind till his new brother came along.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Hoya smirked at his brothers reaction "the best? ... Should I pose again?" he asked chuckling wondering what Kaji would say
"hmmm only around the house or can I wear outside  the house to? Or do you want them to be for you to see only?" he asked teasingly. Hoya knew it was wrong to be flirting with his new brother, but Hoya had found out a while ago that he was gay and hell why not have some fun with it. 

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Kaji smiled devilishly "Don't worry." he winked "Their will be plenty of posing opportunities in the future." He took into consideration the later part of what was asked "I suppose if you feel you must you may wear them outside of the house, because it's the skin I'll keep for myself." He said suggestively. He wondered what mum would say if they heard what they were saying? He chuckled knowing she would loose it and their father would be absolutely mortified.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 pm

"good. But I hope I wont be the only one posing" Hoya said licking his lips   Seductively. Hoya blushed slightly at Kaji's words but shook it off "youll have to earn it if you want it keep it to your self" he smirked swaying his hips sexualy as he walked back into the change room to put on his original clothes 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:00 pm

((Oh and I finished the collage of men Smile it's 10,000 by 7,000 pixels so I'm having a hard time uploading it somewhere, but it's all out sexy Very Happy there are even a few handsome twins in it Wink ))

Kaji bit his lip "Mmm... well I guess that's not too difficult a request." He knew he was going to hell for this flirting with him, which made it all the more enticing. "Work for it? And what must I do exactly to earn it?" He watched as his brother walked away seductively and it became self apparent at that point that Kaji could be seriously attracted to men.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:10 pm

"to earn it you have to make me want to give it to you" is said turning around to look at his twin biting his lip before running his tongue over it. Hoya turned around again and fulling going into the change room to get dressed again. 'what the Fuck am I doing, I'm flirting with my brother/most likely twin!! This is so wrong ... But at the same time it's the perfect taboo' he thought to him self as he got changed
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:12 pm

asdfghjkl; holy crap!! Umm if you want I can give you my email and then you can send it to me, if that would be easier for you :3
Yay twins! *Q* lol))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:10 pm

(( after half an hour of uploading I got it Smile http://nellyrae.deviantart.com/art/cleaning-out-the-computer-342170560?ga_submit_new=10%253A1355157595 ))

"I like a little challenge." He said deviously as he watched his new brother disappear behind the changing room door. Kaji loved the idea of a dirty little secret, not really having on himself being in the class he is in, where rumors are spread like butter or STDs. Promiscuity and taboo are too things well known among the upper class for high entertainment, but the idea of twincest never comes about.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Hoya came out of the change room a minute later carrying the clothing he had tried on "should we pay for these then go get some underwear?" he asked smiling with a hint of mischief in his eyes
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Kaji smirked "Sounds good to me, as long as I continue to have the best seat in the house." He said flirtatiously as he lead him to the checkout counter and pulled out his wallet. A man had taken the clothing and scanned each item. "Did you find everything you wanted to today?" he asked.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 pm

"of course" Hoya said leaning into the Kaji then whispering "if your lucky you can even help me put them on" he winked then laughed stepping Away from the other giving him space. "yes we did thank you" Hoya told the man smiling.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:59 pm

It was hard to not flirt with his brother in front of the cashier, especially after the seductive words that slipped from his lips earlier. He paid for the clothing and took the bag along with him. When they stepped away from the counter he said softly with a smirk. "Personally I would prefer to help you out of a nice hugging pair of Calvin Klein underwear, but helping you into them is the next best thing." Kaji chuckled as he lead him to the store.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:07 pm

"you can do both if you'd like... I wouldn't mind the help" he said licking his lips and walking over to where the Calvin Klein under wear was and picked up a couple. He showed them to Kaji "tight enough?" he asked chuckling.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Kaji took the underwear and snapped the waistband smirking "Perfect." He then picked up a black pair of briefs with grey trim. "I can see myself peeling these off of you" he said, seductively, rolling his words softly.

(( http://www.ckunderwearssale.com/images/products/large/Calvin%20Klein%20men%20365%20Briefs/Calvin-Klein-men-365-Briefs-underwear-037.jpg smile worthy Smile ))
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Hoya secretly made sure no one was looking before leaning in to his brother and moaning sexily "I can't wait~" before he pulled away he licked the shell of Kaji's ear and nibbled on the lobe.

(( VERY smile worthy thank you for sending me that *Q* lol  ))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 pm

(( LOL Calvin Klein had the best selection and I'm not talking about clothing XD ))

"I'd do it now, If your brave enough." Kaji teased as he cupped his brother's cheek, giving his bum a little playful squeeze. "but these clothing racks might be to public." he added a smirk on his face. "I think we have enough to try on."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:11 am

(( lol xDD ))
Hoya let out a little squeak as his brother squeezed his ass and giggled  "I think so to" he smiled walking over to the change rooms looking over at Kaji to be sure he was following him.
Hoya called out from the change room a member later "Kaji come in here and tell me if this look okay" 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Kaji didn't hesitate a second after the invitation and slid behind the curtain of the dressing room. A smirk fell on his face as he looked his brother up nd down. Nothing was hidden besides what was under the underwear "Nice" he said softly to himself. His eyes trailed upward, taking in every inch of skin that was allowed "Take the fact I want to rip those off f you as a high compliment." he said softly as he drew closer, but only enough to reach out and snap the waistband playfully.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Hoya felt exposed and submissive as his brother looked him up and down, but not in a bad way, he liked it. Hoya laughed a bit as Kaji said he wanted to rip them off of him and licked his lips. He took a step closer to him "are you going to help me take them off?or are you going to chicken out" he chuckled putting his hands on Kaji's chest and looking up into his eyes. 'oh dear load this is so wrong!' Hoya scolded himself but the pushed the thought away not caring if it was wring, he was having fun. And truthfully he was almost getting turned on.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 pm

"Chicken?" Kaji asked as he ran his finger around the rim of the undergarment playfully "Such foul language." he said stepping closer his index fingers hooked onto the waist band he shimmied the briefs down slowly. "But I guess I have no choice." he added with a smirk and brought the fabric down off his hips. Kaji then used his knee, slipping it between his legs, almost brushing his member, and brought the underwear down the rest of the way. He wondered to himself how he got such a sexy brother, mischief and seduction seemed to ooze from his pours. His hands held onto his brothers hips, one circling back to squeeze the soft cheek of his bum.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next