Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 7 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:21 pm

((no problem Smile I love the colors any your hairstyle is so cute >3< no out of stater knows what that pie is D: my mum makes it all the time, I could have a whole pie to myself XD))

It wasn't long till a classy looking restaurant came into view. "Let's eat inside" Kaji suggested, the dim lighting making it all the more perfect. His mother, looked as though she was about to disagree but eventually nodded her head "It dose feel less crowded that way" she commented and Kaji gave a smirk to his brother who sat beside him.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 7 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:55 pm

((Thank you ;u;  .... My hair style makes me  look younger then my last one, people used to tell me I looked like 17-20 years old with it lol 
So I'm still debating if I want to keep it or not since most of my friends are like 20+ years old xD but I do like it since it makes me look more Asian ... Lol sorry I have an obsession with Asian people and  half of my family is Japanese so yeah xD
What's the pie made out of?? :3))

Hoya smiled at the look of the restaurant, it look amazing to him. He paled slightly as their mother agreed for them to eat inside the place. 'great now I have to hide this from every one in this place. Ugh it hurts and I really need to cum...' he thought to him self as he sat down trying to adjust himself so his pants wouldn't feel to tight but it was pointless 'My cock is suffocating in these stupid tight ass jeans' he added in his mind groaning slightly. Hoya cloud help giving Kaji a look filled with need as he sat down next to him. 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:25 pm

((Pie crust, hamburger, pork, mashed potatoes, poultry seasoning, and love XD I put ketchup all over mine, my sister just likes butter and my cousin love BBQ sauce, it goes good with every sauce out there, I asked my mum to make it for me tonight but she said no and the doctors wouldn't be too happy. I just got 2 teeth removed today to fix my overbite, no pain~ Smile Don't most on this site have a little Asian love? XD ))

Kaji saw the look in his brother's eyes, filled with need and it made him want to put his brother out of his misery right now, but he just smiled and with the cover of the table, rubbed the top of his legs softly. A woman came to the table and smiled "Can I get you all some drinks to start with?" She laid out menus in front of each of them. Mum got a glass of white wine and dad got a water. "Arnold Palmer please." Kaji said, lightly squeezing Hoya's knee.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:44 pm

((ohh iv had something like that before!! I put ketchup on it too hahahaha 
Aww that sucks, but at least you aren't in pain Very Happy
Yeah bit with me ... Well I'm totally in to kpop (Korean pop) so my room is COVERED in posters of Korean guys xDD oh and Some Japanese lololololol))

Hoya had to stop himself from purring out loud as Kaji rubbed his leg. When the woman came and asked what they would like to drink 
Hoya smiled at her and told her "I'll have a water please" before looking down at the menu and opening it.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:17 pm

(I listen to a few asian groups Smile 2ne1, Shinee, Girls Generation, Brown Eyed Gir,l G Dragon is my favorite Smile And some anime theme songs I absolutely adore Smile ))

Kaji didn't need to open the menu to know what he was getting. He just continued to rub and squeeze his brothers leg "So mum? Next week you have a business trip right? How long will it be?" She smiled at her suns "About 9 days, I plan to bring you father with me, I hope you boys wont be too lonely next week." Their father smiled at Hoya "We'll have to spend a lot of time with you boys before we leave."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:47 pm

(( hehe I love SHINee and GD xD but my favorite group at the moment is Infinite :'D))

Hoya continued to read through the as Kaji rubbed and squeezed his leg, each time it sent little jolts of pleasure to his already painful hard on, he mentally cursed at himself for being so sensitive. "Kaji what was the thing that you told me to try called?" he asked trying to keep his voice sounding normal. 
Hoya smiled as he heard Kaji asked their mother about a trip and she said that they would be home alone for nine days 'I wonder what the house looks like ... And what Kaji might do to me' he wondered before replying to their father "I can't wait to spend time with all of you... Finally I'll have a family to be with and enjoy  doing things with" he said smiling
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:01 pm

((Gonna have to check them out Very Happy))

"Tussie Pie?" Kaji replied and smiled at his brother as he spoke. "Too bad we couldn't have took you in sooner, I always wanted a twin brother." His hands drifted to the upper part of his inner thigh, brushing up against the hard bulge and smiling seeing as it was still there. The waitress came back with the drinks and passed them out. "Have you all decided as to what your getting or do you need more time." She looked between everyone, Kaji nodded his head as their mother made one last glance at the menu "How about you Hoya?" Kaji asked.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 pm

((Their dancing and singing is soooooo freaking good and UNF they are hot and have amazing personalities xD 
Some good songs from them are
Btd, The chaser, she's back, come back( the dance practice is awesome xD), amazing, can you smile, In the summer ect.. Hahaha I love all of there songs))

"mm yeah that was it" Hoya said smiling. "I wish I could have met you all sooner too" he said sincerely before biting his lips softly and digging his hands into the seat at the slight pleasure jolt Kaji had caused him. "I'm ready to order" he said nodding and waited for every one to say what they wanted. 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:33 pm

((most Asian groups have amazing dancing skills far beyond any group of other ethnicities, that is an unchangeable fact XD OMFG listening to Infinite right now XD soo good!))

Kaji smiled "Tussie Pie please." he said, extra pleasantly as he felt his brothers reaction. His mother ordered just a salad and their father ordered some sort of stuffed chicken breast. The waitress smiled at Hoya as she finished writing down the orders "And what is it I can get for you?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:45 pm

(( LOL I agree xDD
Omg omg Ikr!!!!! I am IN LOVE with all of them xD what song??))

"I'll have the Tussie pie as well" Hoya told her while smiling charmingly. He took a sip of his water after she left with her order and smiled at Kaji, his eyes now begging for release 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:16 pm

((The chaser XD love the music! BTD is also really good XD))

Kaji smiled back at Hoya, a hint of deviousness playing subtly. He couldn't wait to see the look on his brothers face when he reached that long awaited release. "I was thinking we should get a pet" Kaji said to his brother "What sort of animal do you like?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:42 pm

((hahaha I had a feeling you were going to say those xDD))

Hoya smiled when his brother said they should get a pet " hmm, I like cats ... Dogs are okay to I guess" he said happily after thinking a moment. He shifted in his seat trying to find a less painful position, in the end it just made his problem slightly more visible and the pain more intense.

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:04 am

Kaji stroked his brothers legs softly under the table "A cat huh? I like them too, their quiet and pretty much take care of themselves." He looked to their parents, their father shrugged and their mother seemed to ponder the idea "Well, I'm allergic to cats, but seeing at though I'm not home half the time and with such a large house, I don't think they would mind if they were closed off from my bedroom, If you find one you like I guess I have no reason to say no."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 am

Hoya moved his hand to touch the others trying to get him to stop. He smiled when he herd Kaji say he liked cats as well. He smiled brightly when he heard their parents say they could get one "this will be my first pet ever, have you ever had one?" ge asked softly looking at Kaji before the waiter came and set down their food.

(( do you have any pets? :3 ))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 am

((twin kitties and one big phat mean one :3 had some doggies as well but we moved and couldn't bring them >_< do you?))

Kaji removed his hand from his brother when the food came, "Just an annoying Yorkie when I was younger." He said, even to today detesting the constant yapping of the dog. The smell of food quickly broke the memory and dug his fork into the pie. His father rolled his eyes and sighed at the remembrance of the dog "Is it mean to say I'm glad it had a short life?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:54 am

((whaa twin kitties hahaha
 aww that sucks.. Sad
Mmhmm ^^ I have a black cat ... He was a stray and randomly came up to me staving. he was just skin a bones(I'm not exaggerating) and I had to beg my mum to let him come inside, since she's allergic and we didn't have a kitty litter. But our neighbor works at a animal shelter so she gave us one and food for him. And now after 3 months he's very at home and happy + has gained weight (thank god)   And I love him so much >3< 
Sorry for blabbing so much haha
What are your kitties names? :3 ))

Hoya had to laugh at Kaji and his fathers reactions to their old dog "was it that bad?" he asked laughing before taking a bite of his food. He had to stop him self from shoving the hole thing In his mouth at once 'oh my god, this is the best thing I have ever eaten in my life!' he thought to him self taking another bite slowly as if to not make himself look like he was a pig.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:28 pm

((Aww... Cute :3
My kitty is Zoey and my sister's is Tootsie, their both tabby twins, Princess is giant mixed breed thingy that is just evil, she belongs to my cousin Very Happy))

Their father groaned "You breath and the thing goes off like a car alarm for hours." Their mother kept him from saying anymore "Okay, you all seem to forget it was my love bug?" Kaji took a bite of his food, sighing happily to himself "This is what I've been wanting for a while now." He smiled looking over to his brother "And what exactly do you think of it? Just as good as I told you?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:16 am

((awww cute~~
bwahahahaha princess no wonder it's mean xD))

Hoya laughed at their fathers words trying to imagine what it would be like but gave up when Kaji asked him a question. He nodded hastily as he swallowed his food "yes! This truthfully has to be one of the absolute best things I have ever ate in my life!" he told him before taking another bite
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:29 pm

((I feel bad for her being part bitch and everything Sad ))

Kaji smiled chasing his food with his drink "Now if I can just convince Helena to cook something besides parmesan chicken, this perhaps, life would be set." He took a bite of his pie before adding "Helena is our cook by the way, though she really only makes just a handful of homemade food that's edible."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Hoya laughed "if she can only cook a handful of edible food why not get some one to teach her more things?" he asked softly. Hoya discreetly moved his hand and cupped the others crotch. He started to rub it gently trying to get revenge on the other for making him have to sit here with his own painful problem.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Kaji almost jumped out of his seat when his crotch was rubbed and his parents looked at him as if he was high "Are you alright son?" His father asked and Kaji just smiled "Oh well I just got a great idea." His father and his mother shared the same expression on concern and confusion "We can send her off to culinary school and in the meantime, Hoya and I could learn how to do the cooking." He sighed with relief as his parents just seemed to shrug off his reaction and agree it was fine. Kaji shot daggers at Hoya with his eyes, he was going to take revenge.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:49 am

"I wouldn't mind learning how to cook... It seems like fun" Hoya said smiling to their parents and went to take another bite of his food, still touching the other. Hoya turned to face the other once he felt the others death glared, he smiled softly before chucking and rubbing the other harder. 'if looks could kill, I'd be 10 feet under" Hoya thought to him self with a shiver.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:00 am

Against his will he could feel his lower half grow firmer. He took a sip of his drink to keep his composure. Kaji finished up his pie, a heavy breath escaping his lips from the pleasure and discomfort, his mother catching this said with a sigh. "Kaji really, you shouldn't eat so fast your going to make yourself sick." Kaji just smiled his hand finding his brothers knee and sliding up to his crotch to see if the hard on was still their, if so he might just have to give it a squeeze. "Well we can work on table manners while we cook right Hoya?" He said, emphasizing table manners.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Hoya smirked  as he felt Kaji's member start to harden. He took a bite of his almost finished pie and nodded in agreement with their mothers words "yeah, you shouldn't eat so fast its not good~" he said chuckling. Hoya bit his lip to stop himself from moaning as kaji squeezed his still hard member "I think my table manners are perfectly fine" he said continuing to stroke the other through his pants " but if you insist I guess it will be good to learn more" he added finishing off his meal.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:01 am

The waitress came and smiled "Well I see neither of you need boxes, how do we feel about dessert tonight?" His parents seemed to consider the idea for a moment when Kaji shook his head "I don't think we will be having any tonight" he said quickly, not personally in the mood to sit around a table with his parents as he was getting continually harder from his brother. His mother put her hand up "Jeez Kaji, just because you went and made yourself sick doesn't mean the rest of us might not want some dessert," She then turned to the waitress and smiled "You can go ahead and prepare the check while we discuss dessert plan." As the waitress walked away she turned to Hoya "Now honey, did you leave any room for dessert?"

((OMG I had Tussie Pie for dinner tonight XDDDD))
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next