Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 2 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:45 am

Kaji stood and nodded his head making a follow me motion as he strode over to his parents "Hey, mum, dad, there is someone I want you to meet."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 2 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:07 am

Hoya walked slowly behind Kaji and tried to not show his nervousness
"h-hello my names Hoya .. It's nice to meet you" he said politely
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:55 am

His parents looked at one another, it was obvious that this was not exactly what they had in mind for an adoption today. "Its nice to meet you as well dear." his mother said to the young man. "I would really like for him to become my brother." Kaji said as he looked between his parents. "Well the two of you certainly do look like brothers already." his father remarked with a chuckle.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:54 pm

When Hoya first saw Kaji's parents exchange glances he knew he wasn't going to be adopted today. *ooh what a big surprise* he thought sarcastically to him self.
But then when Kaji's father said that they already looked like brothers Hoya got a spark of hope. But he knew not to let it get any bigger, if he did he'd get hurt.  
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 pm

His parents exchanged glances again, seeming to have come to an agreement. "Well I suppose we have no choice then." His mother said with a smile. "Come along, We should get you home soon for dinner Hoya." Kaji looked to Hoya with a smile, knowing this would have happened.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Hoya looked at them shocked "r-really?" he asked looking at Kaji then to his parents "t-thank you" he said suddenly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 pm

As his parents walked off to fill out the papers for adoption Kaji smiled to himself, feeling pretty good for getting what he asked for as usual. "Told you there was nothing to worry about." Kaji motioned for his soon to be brother to follow "Let's go wait for them out front. I'm sure mum wants to hurry up and get you a new wardrobe, that's whats she's good at." he said laughing to himself.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 pm

"o-okay" Hoya stuttered trying to keep up with his new brother "umm what do your parents do for a living?" he asked curiously   as he walked out the front door of the home and down to where the car was
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 pm

"Dads the CEO of some small computer company where mum is the creator of a fashion magazine. Though I don't pay close attention to details since neither really concern me." Kaji said and shrugged.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:09 pm

"interesting ... Umm can you tell me a bit about your self and then I could tell you some things about me... Oh we could play 20 questions if you'd like" Hoya smiled softly looking at his new brother *wow he's kinda a spoiled pick* Hoya thought to him self and mentally laughed  
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Kaji leaned up against the family car. "Alright, let's play twenty questions." He said with a smile. He wondered if his parents took this long when filling out the adoption forms for him. "You can ask first."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Okay hmm he thought for a moment ten asked  "what are some of  your hobbies/likes" Hoya asked smiling looking at the other*wow he really does look like me ...* he thought amazed
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Kaji had to think about it for a moment, what was it that he liked to do? "I guess I really like to take my car out and drive to the beach or something. Other than sleeping that's all I really never get tired of." He smiled and asked "So what is it you like to do?" He was curious as to what his new brother was interested in.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:09 am

"sounds fun" Hoya laughed "I love to dance and rap! But I also like to sing and listen to music when I can" he said happily "what are some of your dislikes?" he asked so he would know what not to do around him
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Kaji laughed, "Your going to have to preform for me sometime then." He took only a moment to formulate a list of things he disliked, "Noisy lap dogs, political ads, and black olives." He shrugged "And I guess cannibalism is a real pet peeve of mine. What is it you dislike?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:59 pm

"of course! I'd love to perform for you" Hoya laughed 
"hmm" hoya thought for a second before saying "I really don't like peanut butter,rude people, people who discriminate against others for their sexuality and other things like that ... And I'll have to agree with you I also dislike noisy lap dogs, political ads and I definitely  don't like cannibalism" Hoya said looking at Kaji and chuckled a bit before asking "do you have a girlfriend or a boy friend" not knowing his sexuality he asked both
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Kaji shook his head "Nope, had a girlfriend though we ended up splitting up a couple weeks back cause our personalities just clashed to much for a healthy relationship." He shrugged, it's not like the two had been very serious in the first place, it was more of peer pressure they got together in the first place. "Do you have a significant other?" he asked "Though I suppose if you did you wouldn't be so willing to come home with us then huh? Alright then, new question, if you were to have a superpower, what would it be?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:18 pm

"oh I see well I hope you can find someone who you can get along with" he smiled "haha no I don't" 
He said shifting a but on the ground 
"if I had a super power ... It would be the power to be invisible... What about you?" he asked 

(( with the super power thing I really wanted to say the power to turn into a toaster xDD ))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:26 pm

((That is such an awesome superpower, I would have said turn into a guinea pig personally))

Kaji nodded his head "I would have to say x-ray vision. I'm kind of nosy so I like to know whats going on behind closed doors. But then again, you would also see through a persons clothing." He laughed and added "And though sometimes that would be nice, some people I just don't want to see in such a way." He put his hands in his pockets as he looked up at the sky wondering what question he should ask next. "What do you listen to for music?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:43 pm

(( hahaha well I was also going to put turn into a hamster or the power to be invisible but only when no one is looking at you. But I thought that would be over kill so I didn't xD)) 

"yeah x-ray vision would be awesome... But awkward at times" Hoya laughed along with Kaji
"umm for music when I can I listen to a lot of rap, jrock and kpop" he said smiling "oh and if you didn't know jrock and kpop are Japanese rock/metal and Korean pop" 
Hoya looked out side the window before asking "what about you?"
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:06 pm

"I listen to some of that as well." he nodded as he listened "Mostly r&b, classic rock and old school rap though." Kaji said smiling. "So whats your favorite holiday? It doesn't have to be a major one either."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Hoya smiled some before answering "I love Christmas because every one is happy and there always lots of snow! .. And you?" 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:44 pm

"I'd have to say Halloween." He chuckled "Dressing up, candy, scaring people, all of it sounds like fun." Out came their parents, his father folding up a piece of paper and sticking it in his wallet. "I thought it would be Thanksgiving, your a gluttonous pig when it comes to meal time." He said laughing, his mother gesturing for them to get in the car. "The deed is done." she said to them smiling.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:30 pm

"hahaha yeah Halloween Is fun" Hoya agreed.
Hoya turned his head and looked at his new parents. he laughed as he heard what his new father said about Kaji.
Hoya wait for the other to get into the car before doing the same and shutting the door 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Kaji slid in and buckled himself up "Where to?" He asked, knowing exactly where they were heading. "Of course were going to go shopping before dinner of course, I need to make sure my son has plenty of clothes to last him until after my trip next week." She said looking in the mirror and smiling. His father took off, and said "So while we were filling out the papers you'll never guess what we found out."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next