Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 6 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:38 am

Hoya groaned as the other moved his briefs down slowly before moaning erotically as they were fully removed. Hoya wrapped his arms around Kaji's neck and whispered in his ear "your so fucking sexy ngh~ squeeze my ass harder" he begged moving his hips forward to rub against the other. He let his breath ghost over the shell of Kaji's ear. 'mmm his hand feels good ... I wonder what it would feel like else where' Hoya thought devilishly to himself, biting his lip sexily.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 6 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 pm

(Sorry it's been a few days, had my pc had been held captive in the office at school TT_TT Apparently bringing your own laptop is not a good idea)

Kaji was turned on. Very turned on by his brother, his soft groaning, his soft skin, and his angelically crafted ass. Kaji drug his fingers into the cheek, and continued to mold it in his hand the other hand massaged his back tracing circles on top of circles. He nipped at his neck lightly "Let me taste those hot lips." He said softly as he left small damp kisses up to his brothers lips. It was hard for him to keep control of himself when Hoya had his bare body rubbing against him. Kaji dropped the hand tracing circles and took hold of the other cheek, lifting him up slightly and pressing him against the wall.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:39 pm

((haha no problem! I'm glad you got it back!))

Host was starting to get hard. He moaned quietly not wanting any one to hear them ad his brother groped   his ass harder. "mmm Kaji~" he mumbled into their kiss loving the feeling of Kaji's lips against his own.
When Kaji lifted him up he instant wrapped his legs around the others waist and leaned in for another kiss "m-more please" he begged breathlessly feeling himself get hard
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 am

((Yay I feel loved XD!!))

Kaji could feel something hard developing between the two of him, it being an excited member. "Damn Hoya." he moaned softly into kisses. He knew they didn't have much time, they having to meet their parents soon and leave for dinner. He smirked, running a hand up and down his thigh, the other continuing to toy with his ass. "If you can keep this." he said his hand sliding up to brush the man hood "I'll treat you extra nice after dinner." Kaji said devilishly, "No matter how much you want to you can't cum."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:14 am

Hoya whined as he heard the others words "B-but what if our parents see my you know" he groaned out gesturing to his growing hard on but could help thinkig of what Kaji might do to him after dinner. He started to suck lightly on the others neck and nibbling at it softly.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Kaji smiled squeezing his ass and sighing pleasurably as his neck was being nibbled and sucked. "I want to see you try and hide it." He smiled "I'm sure you can come up with something before we have to meet them." Kaji added softly nipping his ear lobe playfully. "If I don't get to see you bothered i'll have to punish you." He pressed their hips together, sliding his hands roughly up his back as he took a bite of Hoya's collar bone.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:07 am

"h-how am I supposed to hide it?" Hoya stuttered out trying his best to think of a way he could while enjoying the pleasure Kaji was giving him. "how do you plan to punish me?" he asked sexily
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:22 am

"Mmm..." Kaji trailed soft kisses up his neck "I have a few idea's in store." He smirked kissing up his neck softly. "None of which involve touching you directly. Not here..." he said licking Hoya's chest "Or here..." He said, tracing down his back and squeezing his ass. "Not here either." His hands circled around his thighs and brushed his stiffness. "So it would really end up being torture for the both of us." He said, his hot breath dancing along his neck.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:53 pm

"tell me what they are" he begged trying to get the other to touch him more. Hoya whined and let a strangled moan escape his lips "K-Kaji" he stuttered out starting to feel pre-cum dribble out of his cock. He arched his back slightly and move his head to the side giving the other access to mark his neck more if he wanted to."how would it be torture for you?" he asked in a slightly sarcastic tone

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:38 pm

"As much as I love touching you, we'll just have to be patient." Kaji said as he back away from the wall and laid Hoya down on his back on the bench in the back of the changing room. He sucked on his brothers neck as he scooped up the cum, pulling back with a devious smile and licked the sweets substance off his fingers. "Mmm... make sure to save the rest for my dessert." he winked and peeled his body off of Hoya and exited the changing room "I'll be right outside.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Hoya moaned as Kaji sucked his neck "ngh~". he blushed furiously and shivered slightly as the other licked his pre cum "I'll only save it for you if you promise to let me have yours~"  he whimpered as his brother let him go and walked out of the room.
Hoya decided to wear the lose grey shirt the slipped off his shoulder and a pair of black skinny jeans, which were torture to slip over his erection. It was so painful to have it trapped in something so tight. 'I'm glad this shirt is lose and covers my crotch .. I hope no one notices' he thought to himself as he left the change room with the underwear he tried on in hand "should we go pay for the briefs now?" he asked walking up to Kaji wincing as his boner begged to be let out of such tight pants.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Kaji just smiled at his brother and rubbed his ass softly when he winced. "Yeah, we should probably check out now, we don't want to worry mum and dad," he had to chuckle at that, since they did have reason to worry, just not one they would expect. He lead Hoya by the small of the back to the check out counter "Just these briefs please." he said to the cashier. The underwear was scanned and the cashier smiled "Now whose are these going to belong to?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Hoya purred when Kaji rubbed his ass but it didn't help his erection, intact it made it slightly worse. "where are we supposed to meet up with them again?" he asked softly ad they made it to the check out. "they'll belong to me" Hoya chuckled in reply to what the cashier asked 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:54 pm

"The food court" Kaji replied. The cashier smiled and winked at Hoya playfully as he bagged the briefs "Nice taste." he said as Kaji paid for the underwear. Kaji chuckled "Alright Casanova, lets go, mum and dad are going to be waiting for us." He took Hoya's arm and began to walk out of the store, the cashier calling behind them "Come back soon."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:07 pm

"thanks" Hoya chuckled softly letting his shirt slip down a little lower then it should. He smiled and laughed at Kaji's words and started to walk along with him swaying his hips sedutively, he turned and smirked at the cashier having fun.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:57 pm

When they exited the store Kaji laughed "My, how did my brother end up a flirt?" He smiled as he lead his brother down the mall hallways "Just save a little bit for me." He added soon nearing the food court and the sight of their parents drew closer, their mother and father holding a million different shopping bags.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Hoya shrugged then smiled "mmm trust me I'll save more then a little for you~" he told kaji sedutively. hoya's jaw dropped as he saw the bags their parents were holding "holy shit" was all he could say at the moment. "what do you think the bought? The whole mall?" he asked jokingly as they neared closer.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Kaji would have said something equally seductive, if not more if they hadn't come into the hearing range of their parents who were all smiles. "Think we have enough car space for all the clothing?" He said as they neared their parents. "Space is not an issue of worry, I am the queen of organization." He chuckled to himself, mainly because he knew that was not true, his mother needed a maid for every aspect of her life to keep it clean and organized. A whole team of secretaries to do what she can't. "Now Hoya honey, what did you get?" She asked and lead them out to the car, where there was store clerks working on packing everything up.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:19 am

"maybe there'll be enough space if we all don't sit inside of the car" Hoya said laughing. When Hoya heard their mother say that she could fit every thing into the car he was quite skeptical but didn't say anything." oh umm ... I got a couple of shirts, pants and briefs oh and a pair of shorts" he told his mother not sure if she wanted to know the just of what they looked like so he kept it simple. 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:35 am

There mother smiled "Oh how nice, I take it the clothes your are wearing are also new correct?" she asked and then added "Honey, do you have a favorite food or place to eat? I think tonight you should choose dinner." She said as she handed the rest of the bags to the clerks, who seemed to be able to do the job by condensing the clothing to just a few hundred large bags and leaving just enough room for two bodies in the back seat. "Get in and we'll discuss it in the car." She said, getting into the passengers seat.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 am

"yes they are" Hoya replied smiling brightly hopping no one would notice the bulge in his tight pants. Hoya hopped into the car after the door was opened "... Umm I haven't really tried a lot of food since it was normally just the same thing every day at the orphanage ..." he said trailing off thinking about the disgusting tasting food they gave them.

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:25 am

Kaji slid into the car and buckled himself up, "How about the last unicorn, It's been ages since we went and I'm sure the chief is lonely." he said with a chuckle and his parents nodded in agreement. He smiled to his brother "I'm sure you'll like it, it's very french food, were everything is delicious."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:31 am

Hoya tried his best not to laugh at the name of the place. 'oh god what the he'll type of name is 'the last unicorn'" he thought to him self. "sound interesting ... Hopefully I'll like it, though I probably will I'm not a picky eater" he said with a smile
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:54 am

((Random Question: Have you ever been to the last unicorn? T_T Don't go anywhere with the name unicorn in it, its pretty but the food sucks like unicorn shit, especially all their unpronounceable sauces pale only old ladies who smoke and killed their taste buds like it! sorry but I hold strong opinions to such who abuse food...))

"I recommend the tussie pie." Kaji said with a smile. (best pie ever btw) "I never have anything like it in any other restaurant or even what the maids at home cook."

(P.S. I love food as much as shirtless guys if you can't tell XD)
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:06 am

((bwahahahaha no I've never ever in my life heard of a place called the last unicorn xDD or dear lord I thought you had just made up a random name. Hahaha  it's fine to have strong thoughts xD
Oooh and thank you very much for your comment on my ID on DA ... Idk if I replied to it yet or not haha :3 ))

"I think I'll try it" Hoya told te other smilig wondering what it might taste like since the other made it sound like something incredibly amazing. 
(( oh iv never tried it ... I must eat it one day though!))

(( lol xDD))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next