Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 5 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Momiji looks at Shiro. "A dress...? I'm not a girl but I'll wear whatever you think I'll look cute in." he says innocently. Akito got up and went to find Aza. He was tired of waiting naked so he put on one of Aza's shirts and buttoned it up slightly. "Aza....!? Who is that?" he asked looking at him and the butler
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 5 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:31 pm

He chuckles "hm I would love you see you in a beatiful dress.." he strokes his bare chest and kisses him. Aza chuckles and looks at him "this is my personal butler...." he says and the butler Looks at Akito with disgustz

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Momiji blushes as he looks to the side. "O-okay. Just stop looking at me like that Shiro. You make me feel like you're going to eat me." he says Akito looked at Aza. "Um.. okay then why is he touching you so closely?" he asked looking at the butler
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:30 am

shiro shakes his head «sorry sorrry but your just so irresrible», he hands him a beatiful dress «try it on sweetie». the butlers smirks «beacuase im allowed to...im like his hand maiden and i just bathe him» aza squirms out his arms and looks at akito «dress or suit...momiji is wearing a dress»

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Momiji smiled as he took the dress. "Well you can't eat me. If you do then I'll be in your tummy and you won't be able to see me anymore." he says as he was clueless as to what 'being eaten' really meant. Akito moved to look at the butler. "Well then I'll be Aza's new butler. I'll give him a bath because you're too old and are no longer allowed to touch my Aza." he says holding onto Aza. "I'd love to wear a suit though wearing your shit is even better." he smiled
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:50 pm

«youre so innocent its cute...» he smiles and helps put on momiji dress «youll look beatiful...». aza looked at akito a bit shocked «y-you said my aza...» he was smiling so big and the butler sneered «ill touch him when ever i want... i know every inch of his soft skin» he whspered in akito ear as he passed «inside and out»

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Momiji looked at him and smiles happily. "Yay! You like it on me. I'm your little doll." he says hugging Shiro. He was just too cute for words. Akito pouts as he looked at Aza after the butler left. "I want him gone. If you like me so much then don't let other people touch you. If you want someone to touch you then let me do it." he says kind of upset
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 pm

shiro fixes his hair «yes sweetie your my little doll» he nuzzles his neck and kisses him lightly. aza strokes akito hair »sweetie...im sorry ..ill tell him to leave ok...» he kisses him lightly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Momiji giggles happily as he twirls around in the dress. He was loving all the attention from Shiro. Akito looks at Aza. "No you don't have to because I asked. I want you to do it because you want to." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:18 pm

shiro takes his hand and takes off the collar replacing it with a beatiful necklace. za hugs him «i want to...only you should touch me..» he goes in his closet and takes one of his favorite suits it was dark red «would you like to wear this akito...its one that often wear one of my favorites»

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Momiji looks up at Shiro. "Are you sure its okay to take off the collar? I don't want you to loose me." he says softly. Akito blushes a bit as he looks at the suit. "I'd be honored to wear it."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:08 pm

"you earned my trust...you don't need it but do you want the collar" he asks holding his lovely Momiji close to him. Aza takes off Akito shirt and puts the suit on him "it look beatiful on you..." he takes off the collar and puts it on the bed

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:21 pm

"It was the first thing you gave me." he says softly Momiji clings to Shiro happily. Akito smiled as he looking in a mirror. "I look so nice. I never knew wearing a suit would look like this amazing." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:41 pm

"if you care for it do much..." he puts it on him "then you can wear it" he kisses him and gives him flats to wear, e leads him to the kitchen. Aza smiles "you look Amazing in anything you wear" he whispers in his ear

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Momiji smiled as he walked with Shiro to the kitchen. "Where are we going tonight?" he asked. Akito turns bright red. "If you talk like that it sounds like you want to take it all off." he says embarrassed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Shiro shushes him it's a surpise" he smilies as aza comes out with a blushing Akito. Before they entered the kitchen aza whispered "maybe I do...your too yummy to resist.."

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Momiji nods as he glanced over at Akito and Aza. Akito was blushing a deep red from ear to ear. He looked at Momiji. "You look like a pretty girl." he says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:43 pm

He chuckles and pays shiro on the back "I see he likes the collar" "yup he said it was first thing I gave him.." shiro smiles "so I see that freak pervert of a butler is gone.." shiro said so it was heard "yah...Akito should be the only one touching me..." aza sighs but blushes

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Momiji and Akito stand side by side waiting to see where the two would take them. The thought of a nice surprise was driving them crazy with wanting to know
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:13 pm

They turn aroun and take their hands leading them to the car. They drive with each of their lover in their laps, they caress each of their lovers and kiss them all over. They drive up to a very expensive and fancy reataunt

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Momiji and Akito could tell just how much the two really liked them. Momiji couldn't stop blushing. Akito was finding everything so embarrassing. Once arriving at the restaurant the two was completely amazed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm

They entered and took their seat, on the menu a simple steak was 150 dollars. The two looked at their menus biting their lips

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Momiji looked at Shiro. "This place is really pricey. Is it really okay to eat here?" he asked. Akito glanced around the restaurant. He then looked at Aza. "This place is um...." he mutters softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Shiro chuckle "well thsts why..it's a treat for both of you.." he smiles, and aza looks at him "do you not like it here..." he looked a bit worried

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Momiji nods as he tried to look for the least expensive thing on the menu. Akito looks at Aza. "I just feel like everyone is staring at us." he whispers
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum