Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 37 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:12 pm

"Well, it seems like he's okay with it. He's been working with those companies that prep construction sites."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 37 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:20 pm

"seems like fun..." i smiled, and pulled up to her house "want me to come in, or do you want to ask him yourself?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 pm

"I guess you can come in, that way you can drink something while you wait."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:35 pm

"alright...." i nodded, parking the car in the drive way and opened up my door, and as soon as she was out and her door closed, i locked the car, and waited for her to walk past, then followed her towards the door
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:23 am

"DaAd! Were home!" I yelled as I walked in and noticed he wasnt in the immediate area. He walked out of his room, looking like he woke from a normal nap, all puffy eyed and stuff. "Guess what! Ive been invited to travel! To-"

"You can go."

"...Arent you curious to know where im going,or for how long?"

"Doesnt matter, you can go."

"O...kay. Um. He said it was fine. Do you still wanna stick around or do you have places to go?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:16 pm

".... go get your stuff you might need into a bag so its already packed, along with your passport, ill wait here incase you have any questions about the climate..." i smiled, thinking about a happy memory in order to cover up my worry, hoping it would just pass as nervousness or something
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:14 pm

"Climate? I think I need information on that first before I pack, dont you think?" I asked, ignoring what I percieved as nervousness.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:47 am

"go ahead and pack for warm weather, we can borrow or buy what we need while we are there, on me..." i smiled, glad i had somewhat figured out how to distract or go around her empathy ability
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:43 am

"Okey doke," I said, running off to pack, leaving them two in the living room.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:59 pm

"...." when she was out of earshot, i looked to him "you alright? she felt something at the school today, and i was worried... anything bad happen? anything i can help with?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:40 pm

"What? No, im fine. Some kid broke a window while I was napping, kinda woke me up abruptly, nothing serious."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:11 am

"god, here i was worrying that you got fired or something...." i sighed, looking off to the side and exhaling weakly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:50 am

"I dont think it wouldve registered like that on my daughter, she wouldve sensed disappointment," He smiled, though there was something ever so slightly off about it, only noticed by people trained to observe and easily translate microexpressions.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:47 pm

".... i wont push you, but if you ever have a problem, let me know... i think of you two more as my family than my own actual family..." i said, noting the small change that should have been there, and smiled "here is my number in case you do need anything...." i said with a sigh, handing him a peice of paper with my number on it, and yawned "shes really amped about this trip to china.... shes gonna have a bunch of fun... keeps telling me to use my money for myself... id rather use it on her..." i said simply, walking over and stareing out the window quitely now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:40 pm

"He he, be careful with what you say, people change, and not always for the better. One day shell be really confused when you refuse to buy her a diamond studded olimpic pool. Gotta avoid the extremes," he said, covering his mouth and feining a yawn to hide the mild guilt frown he had.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:59 pm

"the only way that would happen is if she married me..." i said simply, still looking out the window "and while the thought is nice, i doubt it will happen...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:57 pm

"...Sometimes you come off as a bit love sick. You'd do anything for her, seems like."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:29 am

"she is the first girl to treat me as a normal person, not a thing or a pawn in a game of rich snob chess..." i said simply, and then sighed, running a hand through my dark hair "ive had a crush on her since i met her, and while the adoration and puppylike phase i was in died some time ago when i was fooled into thinking she just ignored me, i still like her.... i just... hope that if i make her happy enough, she will give me a chance to get closer to her... maybe help make me back into the little kid at heart i was back then instead of being the lone wolf i am now, stareing down everything that doesnt concern her like a next meal, or as a buisness gain... she and you have only seen one side of me, one id rather neither of you see... not yet..." i said honestly, careful to keep my emotions level, and sighed "she keeps telling me to use my money on myself... i have nothing i want that i couldnt get easily... instead, i choose to use it on her, and become happy through her happyness..." i said simply, not turning from my spot at the window, and finished my little speech "so its not strange that you have reached that conclusion... but i might if it comes down to it... even if its her sending me away..." i said, struggling to find the words i wanted to use without causing any large jumps in emotion
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:23 am

"So her pushing you aside would simply drive you to absolute madness at this point. I would think it impossible that she would want nothing to do with you, she enjoys your company, even if she doesnt hang out with you outside of school. Seeing her in very high spirits is uplifting on its own, generates less worry for me and lets me rest easy."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:39 pm

"madness? no, i would just get very depressed and ignore everyone for awhile, and then probobly agree with my fathers wishes to keep the strain off my mind...." i said simply, yawning a little bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:27 pm

He sighed. "Nonetheless, take good care of her, theres only so much I can do at times to take care of her myself."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:54 pm

"i did shut down the city to do so.... i think ive proven i am more than capable of assisting you in protecting her..." i said, turning to him simply, and sighed "im sorry, i almost slipped into my buissness mode... ill try not to be so strict and whatnot with my words this time..." i smiled, laughing a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:18 pm

"Ha ha, dont worry about it, as long as my daughter is safe, you can manage your personality however you like."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:31 am

"shes going to enjoy China... i can tell..." i chuckled a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:47 am

"...Isnt China communist, though? Thats never a problem, is it?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next