Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:00 pm

"Not long, perhaps a few minutes?" Dane wondered.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:49 pm

".... we got any more of those guns? i dont know how comfortable i feel going into a room like that, that just had a horde of killer bugs"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:00 pm

"Use mine," The Captain said, handing over her weapon. "Fire with a sturdy hand."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:51 pm

"thanks.... weighs about the same to the training pistols in the training room...." i said, testing its weight, and grunted, taking a flashlight in hand, and flashed the light into the room, the gun aimed straight ahead, and testfired it on the few that were still alive, my aim slightly off at first, but soon was hitting dead on and grunted "remind me to recalibrate this.... it tends to drift to the left when fireing...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:05 am

"These are difficult to recalibrate, but it will be kept in mind," He said, scanning the area with his eyes.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:09 am

"i wont learn if i dont try...." i said, and grunted "Can ya cover me so i can work on the engine couplings? they seemed to be the first target...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:47 am

"Sure, just be wary yourself," he nodded.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:50 am

"...." i nodded in thanks, and scaled the ladder to the required area dnd laid on my back when i was sure it was safe and called out "Rei, you and warning should get some blankets, with the engines down it might get a little cold in here...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:07 pm

"Okay! War..." She was gone. "...ning. Where are the blankets..." I finished weakly. Then a blanket fell on me. "Wha- oh. Thankyou...Warning, I guess..."

"Warning will be alright, she simply turns to mist in extreme conditions," Dane said, following Neku. "Or whenever she feels like it."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:07 am

"care to explain that? not used to the anatomy of anyone here... hell, not even sure we have the same anatomy, you and i...."i said, pulling a toolbox closer with my foot and grunted, getting a wrench out "..... least they didnt get past the outer layers... but Captain, seems that my recommended shore leave will be a mandatory, as this will only be able to hold togeather till we can get to a planet, and we cant tax the poor girl to much.... we will have to dock... and have to order parts, or have to go to the scavengers yard...." i said over the intercom, tossing out the bad part, and after fumbling for its replacement, swore a bit, and began forcing it in and then nodded as it went in, and the engines roared to life, but were slightly louder than normal "powers back, but ill have to reroute some secondary power cables throughout the ship for personal heaters...." i said, pushing my way out from under the engine, and froze, lunching for the gun, and whipped it by and shot right behind Dane, where a motormite had been crawling up to him slowly, previously unseen in the dark, and grunted sighing tiredly "now, this poor girl is requireing mateince over in deck 4.... seems that restart knocked a power coupling loose...." i sighed, walking off alone, not really paying attention anymore, focused on the several floating displays i had around me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:56 am

Dane swore a bit, muttering something about his hearing impairment in a negative manner.

"Luckily, we can place the ship into efficiency mode, kinda float through to the next port...or land mass," The Captain replied.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:03 pm

i grunted in responce, noting i heard her, and kept going, still distracted as i read certain things on my windows, navigating my way through the ship
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:51 pm

Dane fussed with a screen projected on his palm. "The Captain is good, I suppose her nature is much like it is because she hails from a royal family. Curious, isnt it?" He paused. "...It is jarring not to hear ones voice..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:06 am

"....." another shot was heard down the hall, in the direction i had headed, and i grunted "be alert, we have some leftovers... Might wanna protect the engine, and the command deck...." i said over the intercom, edging around a courner, and fired another shot
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Dane grumbled, looking around. He seemed concerned over the fact that there could be too much damage if the motor mites tasted the engine again...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:00 pm

"....." i sighed and opened the panel on the wall, starting to fix the coupling with a small tool i carried with me now, as it was the most used tool i had, and nodded as the lights in this section flickered and booted up
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Dane looked around. "Make sure there arent any near the panel..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:34 pm

"...." i sighed and shot past the panel to make sure that anything that had been there was gone, and put the panel back on "Captain, we should be good till we hit a planet, but we will have to dock with a station for repairs...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:46 pm

"Not to worry, a corse has already been charted. Make sure nothing goes boom, I dont want the price for repairs to got through the roof," She ordered.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:32 am

"Roger, on my way back to the engine room then...." i said, grabbing another spare metal plate, just in case, and sighed "Rei, can  you get me and Dane some food? its gonna be a long night for us.... also, if you could grab me some of my tools, and that navigational peice and anything else that needs fixing.... that way you can keep learning without the room being clutered, and things will get done in the meantime...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:37 am

"You gonna want some blankets too?" I asked, as I began collecting the things listed. Warning helped in a ninja-like fashion, dropping-carefully- a case, that had inside some food and blankets and other things. I supposed she had no idea what the tools Neku asked for looked like, so I went to get them before taking the supplies to them. Warning appeared out of nowhere, glomping Dane and being eagerly cuddly to him. He shifted his body away from us, blushing embarrassed, "W-warning! I try to keep composure! Thats really hard if you rub against me!"

She ignored him. I laughed. "You and Neku are are so alike!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:35 pm

".... are not...." i said, grunting from where i had set up shop in a courner and shivered slightly, envious of Dane and warnings cuddling "calm down man, she just wants to cuddle... think of it like this, your going to be able to keep an eye on her better, and protect her..." i said, and looked at her "difference is, im shy, and dont like most people, and he talks more than i do..." i said, and grumbled "and had the courage to ask her to marry him" i muttered under my breath, quietly enough that it would be heard, but would sound like gibberish
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:56 pm

"...My body is really bad at hiding the fact I like this too much. Its embarrassing," Dane explained, frowning deeply.

"But Warning is shy too. The only person she talks to is Dane. The whole time I was with her, we were texting- well, she was. And look at her! Its so cute!" I said. She turned to look at me briefly, flashing a mischievous grin.

"...She knows what shes doing."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:38 am

"talk about one hell of a role reversal, if anything, im more like a pessimistic, innocent version of her.... but you both have a similar grin when your gonna try something...." i said, and scooted over, making room for her in my space, and grunted "and i hope you relize that your the onlyone i hold a conversation with.... as for now, until i can find a better method, i have to use my voice to comunicate with people...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:16 am

I slowly turned to look at him, smirking. "Youre innocent, tomato face?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content