Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

2 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  Blip Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:46 pm

"He fights girls? That seems like a terribly outmatched battle."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:17 pm

"they are the girls and boys who have been deemed traitors to the nation... its supposed to be unfair and painful for them... i just pray you never see him like that..." the voice giggled, and steps were heard walking away, and i growled lowly as i got up and went to the door that lead to my room
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:05 pm

"...This still doesnt make sense to me. I mean...arent you too young to do something like that? Because you said youve been doing this for a while now..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:55 pm

"i was taken at a young age and trained to be this way.... i started doing things like this when i was 15... when your doing things like this, you quickly lose your humanity... or your sanity..." i said, and went into the room before she could pester me with any more questions. when inside, i made a beline for the bed and cucooned myself in the blankets
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:25 pm

I went and sat next to the door. I still had questions, but unfortunately, I wasnt allowed to ask questions once I was on the other side of the door, unless I was called for.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:17 pm

""... feel sorry for you girlie... you got the tough case..." a mail voice said from the other side of the hall, another prisioner
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:23 pm

"...Why?" I asked, turning my attention to the new voice.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:40 am

"me n him were owned by the same master... i was in the teir below him... the last i heard, he had a nurse at one point, and they grew close, but she did something wrong, and the master forced him to kill her... her and that dog of his were all he had, only company he was allowed, and once he lost the girl, he went crazy... took them a week to convice him to be sane enough to go back to his cell and leave the arena... killed a few servants while he was at it too... when the dog was taken away, they had to use a high dose of tranquilizer to knock him out in order to restrain and transport him here... you probobly remind him of the girl, which is why he wasnt insane when he saw you, but he relized that your not her, and is going to try and avoid you whenever possible... in his eyes, your just another person that could get killed if he gets close, and he knows exactly what would happen if he lost anything near to him again... think about it, take a look in his room and look at the walls and the floor... when they brought him here at first, a week ago, he was snarling and ragin about that cell like a wild animal, he dented walls, he bent steel... kids an animal, and any hope of him feelin normal disappeared with that nurse of his getting killed... he hasnt spoken to anyone but his dog since then, only snarled and growled... im surprised you can even understand him... to me it sounds like a bark of a wounded wolf..." the voice said, and coughed "and im getting to old for this anyways... probobly will be dead by the end of this week..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:17 pm

"I wonder what she did, to deserve such fate. Whenever I did something wrong, my master would just punish me, not kill me. And I dont see how its hard to understand him, he speaks very clearly, even if he does talk a bit soft. But...im not here to replace someone he used to know. Just to take care of him."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:44 pm

"But does he see it that way?" The voice asked before going silent
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:00 am

"Well, hes gonna have to after a while, im not here to replace dead people. I betcha im nothing like her, so it wont be too long."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:04 am

"but does he know that? he barely talked to you..." he said and yawned, going to sleep

i sighed, tossing and turning in my bed, and finally looked at thewindow with a grunt, knowing i couldnt sleep until i got my injuries looked at, and i looked down at my hands and sighed, unwrappinng them to show badly bruised knuckles, and i grunted again, irritably wondering why they couldnt have made my nurse a guy or something as i called out her name "hey... come here... please... i need you to dress my wounds..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:08 pm

I stood up, grabbed the things I needed from what I claimed as my cabinet, and walked into his room. I disinfected my hands before applying a liquid solution to a cloth to clean his wounds. "Itll sting slightly, but not as much as alcohol." I took his right hand, being careful to not irritate some of the knicks he had, aside from bruises. "Are your hands all that need treating?" I asked, as I wrapped his hand with gauze before I focused on his left hand.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:36 am

"back too...." i said, and scooted over when she was done and removed my shirt hesitantly... "..." i sighed quietly as i stared at my bandaged hands, and winced as i flexed them
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:12 am

"How on earth do you guys fight? Do you fight with weapons or something? Youve got pretty bad cuts back here...Can you lie down, itll be easier to treat some of these."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 am

".... some use knifes... others swords, spears, and rope.... i use my bare hands..." i said quietly, my body tensed as if ready to spring up and attack something
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:13 pm

"Please relax, its difficult to treat your injuries if youre all tense like that," I calmly requested. "Im not gonna hurt you, remember?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:56 pm

"old habits die hard...." i said with a grumble, and slowly forced myself to relax into the bed, hiding my face into the sheets
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:49 pm

"Its going to sting, so...try to keep yourself from reflexively attacking me, please?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:30 am

"...." i grumbled and positioned myself so it would be difficult to do so "Go...." i said simply, my voice having a strange tone to it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:39 pm

I tried to work as gently and as quickly as I could, still a bit worried that he could snap back. When I finished, I asked, "Nothing on your chest right? Regardless, I need you to sit up so I can cover the wounds."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:32 pm

"...." i shook my head at the chest comment and sat up quietly, my brow furrowed as if i was deep in thought
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:07 am

"...No attacking," I repeated as I wrapped his wounds, upon seeing his expression.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:06 pm

"i wouldnt be able to even if i wanted to..." i said simply, and went back to my thoughts, tensing every now and then
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 pm

"I hope thats always the case then," I sighed, finishing my task. I smiled. "Welp, if you need anything, I'll just be chilling outside you room."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next