Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

2 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:24 pm

"...." i grunted and watched her leave, and right before she left, i spoke up "... on the wall next to the window is a button, press it and leave it be for an hour, i would like some privacy to myself...." i said quietly, my gaze going towards the floor now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  Blip Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:32 am

"Whatll that do? Lock the door from the inside?" I asked, nonetheless doing what I had been instructed to.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:16 am

"closes the windows, and turns off the room to room intercom..." i said before her door shut, and sighed quietly as it did, my shoulders slumping as soon as i was sure she wasnt able to see me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:36 am

"Wait, they– oh never mind," I sighed, too late trying to figure if I had heard right. "Too damn late...now I wont be able to figure out what the intercom is for..." I sat back down on the floor. "I guess I just wait here then."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm

after a few minutes of stareing at the ground, i sniffled and began to cry, which turned into wrenching sobs that shoock my entire bed as i cucconed myself in my blanket and curled into a ball in the courner, not careing what happened or who came in at that moment, my pillow soon soaked with Tears
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:12 am

...I have been here...idly...for 13 minutes. That was something very bizarre to me. I was always ordered to do any manual and menial task at my previous master's residence. I remembered the wounds I had just treated- weapon wounds were new to me. My old master owned some fighters of his own, slightly older, but they never fought with weapons, so I had heard. Perhaps the matches varied? I felt like knocking his door and disturbing his alone time, but I couldn't bring myself to move- not without some kind of order.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:33 am

"....." after 45 minutes of sobbing uncontrollably i sighed and forced myself to stop crying with sheer willpower, and after my eyes had become less swollen to the point that it didnt look like i ahd been crying, i went and unlocked the door and windows, and intercom from my side, and hesitantly knocked, feeling that i should at least get to know her better
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:36 pm

I flinched, my mind having gone to some sleep state while I stared into space. "Y-Yes? Do you need anything?" I asked as my mind snapped into focus.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:33 am

".... figured i should get to know you.... thanks for giving me my space i needed... im probobly gonna need that for some time...." i said quietly, and waited for her to open the door, my gaze towards the ground as i thought deeply about what had caused me to cry so hard
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:46 pm

"Um, youre welcome. Whenever you need anything, ill do whatever you tell me to do. Should I open the door?" I asked, slightly unsure if I was allowed to get up and do it without any previous order.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:13 pm

"as long as its not within my hour of personal time, you are free to do anything you want..." i said bluntly, and nodded "yes, open the door... im not supposed to be able to incase i go insane, so you dont go and get injured.... its something i requested...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:57 am

I opened the door. "I wouldn't hold it against you if you did attack me. Besides, I can take quite a bit." I moved my hair to show him a scar that ran up behind my ear. "See? Its okay. So dont feel bad."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:38 pm

"... still wouldnt help heal my own scars..." i muttered, looking off to the side, and grimaced at the scar "dare i ask what did that to you?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:30 am

"I have no idea. I just remember not having it, being in a minor quarrel, then its there and im a full time servant of everything. Apparently, taking that last thing in mind, I wasnt always just a full time servant of everything. I wonder what I was, besides a servant..." After drawing a blank for too long, I shrugged. "Oh well, doesnt matter. Like I was saying, dont worry about it."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 pm

"....." i growled lightly, having a feeling i knew exactly what happened to her, and sighed "you were probobly kidnapped and tortured until you became obediant...." i said simply, looking off to the side as i slide to the ground, avoiding eye contact
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:06 pm

I shrugged. "I dont think it worked if I cant remember what they tortured me with. Besides, I was born into this. I know no other life. Doesnt really bother me. But since you were kidnapped I guess it bothers you more."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:06 am

"...." when she mentioned my kidnapping, my eyes sharpened, and i looked at her, trying to control my voice to stay calm "who told you my past?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:23 pm

"What do you mean? Im pretty sure you were the one that told me that youre here against your will. Plus you never said you were born into this mess, and you desire to be free, something unfathomable to someone who has never had said freedom."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:11 pm

".... i was six when i was brought here.... conditioned.... abandoned.... sold.... there were some owners that used me as a toy to keep themselves occupied while their spouse was away, or others who would just beat me whenever they got mad.... some were okay though... till recently, i was content with my life, i fought big battles, some that had me fighting against 7 fully armored people 3 times my size.... and during the night, id go back to my room and spend my time listening to stories... or grooming my dog...." i muttered, curling up with my knees to my chest, and closed my eyes as i rested my head on my knees
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:01 am

"I suppose my life has been much easier than yours. Ive only had two masters, and the latter one was the one who had his own share of fighters. They arent...well, youre the nicest of the bunch. I dont like how you keep a stiff distance, but its nicer than...some things they thought were a good idea." I looked down at the ground. "We should stick together, since we understand a eachother a bit. Truce?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:12 am

".... Truce.... and me keeping a distance isnt me disliking you, its to protect myself...." i said simply, and shifted a bit, so i would be heard more easily ".... they said if i win all the fights from here till the end of the year, they will let both of us go for free, and pay me for my... "service..."" i said quietly, and sighed "we will also be shifting rooms later if i continue to win...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 am

"We're not going to stay...together?" I asked, slightly shocked. He was probably the nicest person I had met, and our acquaintance would only be temporary?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:24 am

"nonono, we will be staying togeather as a pair, you as my doctor, i your paitent, i ment we would be upgraded from this...." i said, uncurling to gesture around lightly "to something nicer... your the one they decided would have the best chance attempting to heal me without getting injured.... im not picky, but.... i am.... glad.... to know you...." i said, struggling to use the words i wasnt quite sure what they ment, and grunted "your presence makes things less miserable is what im trying to say... anyways, i think i like the plane rooms a bit better than the plush fully carpeted ones that they are sure to move the both of us to..." i said, careful to phrase it in a way that couldnt be mistaken for us getting seperated "if anything, we will be encouraged to stay together when we leave this horrid place..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 pm

"But...carpets are so soft! This ground is too hard to sleep on!" I said, forgetting the initial issue, mainly because it had been resolved.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:19 pm

".... they dont have a bed in here for you?" i asked, looking around quickly, trying to spot anything that might be a bed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next