Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

2 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 35 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  Blip Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:21 pm

"I can straight up taste the unhealtyness of it," I mumbled, pulling away from the table to look for a dish to strain away the water, since i didn't recall pasta taking so long to cook.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 35 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:27 pm

"I know, i really shouldnt, but... If we really are free... I would enjoy relaxing a little bit, not having to train, all the time..." He sighed, running a hand through his hair, looking down at his rumpled shirt.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:48 am

I looked at him, staring at him for a solid five seconds before bursting out laughing and immediately crushing that. "But of course you don't have to train all the time! Or at all! Maybe some light exercise for general health, but nothing like what you had to do before. In fact if you feel like kicking back now, I can take over cooking. Have some soda. Sit down. Play with puppy. You know, relax."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:01 am

"I don't know how. Ever since I can remember it's been pain and panic and paranoia..." He responded quietly, his tone even. He sat down in the rustic old chair and listened as it squealed slightly. "It's gonna take a long while before I can even think about that. My senses are all on full blast right now. Every creak is an enemy to me for some reason.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:29 am

"You can't say you're paranoid and then brush off sounds bugging you as just some mystery reason. But I understand, it'll take you some time to adjust to this life. Like I said, do mundane things that don't involve fighting, it'll help."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:58 am

"Like what though. I never was allowed to do anything but that. No clue where to start..." He replied with a frown, returning to the oven to take care of the sauce, smiling as the dog came up and began licking his pant leg.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:51 pm

"...You can start by focusing all your attention to dexter. Like I said, I'll take care of the cooking part so you can relax. I think thats a good start. He wants attention anyways."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:34 pm

"W-well, if you say so..." He replied with an uneasy tone, setting the pan down and whistling for Dexter to follow him, smiling slightly as the puppy tore across the kitchen in a small furry flurry of chaos.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:19 am

"Foods ready~" I said, after setting everything on the table.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:48 pm

He nodded in response to her call, and went over to a cabinet he had found held dog food, and pulled out a bowl for the dog to eat out of. Patting its head affectionately as he took a step back to watch him for a moment, he nodded again and made his way to the table with a gentle, hesitant smile as he took his seat.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:05 am

"Still not very easy to relax? I mean, I know it's not something accomplished in 20 minutes, but you gotta start somewhere, right?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:41 am

"It hasn't even been a day. I am half convinced this is all a dream." He responded carefully, sighing as he gently grabbed the handle of the scoop so he could get some food.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:58 am

"...I will pretend to have not heard that just to not doubt my concept of reality," I stated, opening a new can of soda.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:34 am

"Do as you will." He nodded, sighing as he closed his eyes for a moment to calm down with some deep breaths. "Im gonna need a nap after this... for at least the next few days I plan on solid sleeping... My body needs the time to recover..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:57 am

"As long as you promise to not remain bedridden for days on end, that is fine. At least get up and walk around so that your rest periods don't end up harming you instead of healing you."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:22 pm

"We both know I'm to restless for that. It may be 1 full day of sleep however..." He said quietly, taking a deep breath before beginning to eat.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:59 pm

"Alright, let's leave it at that," I said, beginning to eat as well.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:02 am

(Not sure how to continue. Have them go into town?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:26 am

(Sure, just maybe some time later, so he isn't so jumpy :p)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:05 am

A few days had passed, leaving the twitchy fighter more relaxed and accustomed to quiet. He groaned, rolling smoothly off the bed at the loud shrill of an alarm. Reaching over and grasping it blindly, he turn it off, before exhaling to open his eyes and stare out the window, only to intense once he saw it was still the same as before and not a cell.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:16 am

I peeped my head into the bedroom, having run over from the kitchen once I heard the alarm go off. "Morning! Want breakfast?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:38 am

A gentle smile appeared on his face, nodding quietly at the question as he looked around the room before finding his shirt, which he had discarded before bed, and made his way down to the kitchen, lazily giving up on buttoning it half way up.

"someone's in a good mood today..." He noticed, the barest hint of surprise evident in his voice
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:16 am

"Oh! Uhhhhm," I started, giggling at his reaction...and his lazy attempt to make himself more presentable. "That can't be too out of sorts with me, right?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:30 pm

"No, its just nice. Its just, your a bit more bubbly and happy than usual. makes the day a bit nicer... Did you already feed the little beast?" He asked, the after mentioned dog running up to him and excitedly whining, demanding his full attention.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:41 am

My smiled turned more embarrassed. "Uuhhhh...He... ate some." I looked over at the bowl, which was empty, though it seemed like a small handful of kibble was sprinkled around the bowl. "He eats... very enthusiastically. He doesn't even notice unless you put it in the bowl or point at each kibble..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next